Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, so now I can complain! Sasha started biting me when BF. I told her off and she burst into tears. Anyway, this happened over a few days but then yesterday morning she started totally refusing the breast at all. She literally went 12 hours with nothing. I had to go and buy a pump yesterday evening and express and even then she only drank 100mls. I was able to do a dream feed before I went to bed last night and she drank 1 breast while she was asleep. I think I must have scared her off. Either that or her gums are bothering her more than I thought. Or perhaps my milk has changed taste. It is supposed to be very salty just before your period comes back. I know this happened with DS1, but he was 11 months, not 5.5 months. I want my easy going baby back!
    How is everyone else going? You no doubt have some little movers on your hands these days and can't take your eyes off them to get on the computer!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Peony!
    Oliver is 7 months on the 9th how time goes hey!!....
    He is eating well still has 4 bottles a day.. He has 1 tooth and is not crawling but lifts his bum up and does try to slide along to get to places. He is a good baby but a real mummies boy! And when he cries he is so LOUD!!! He is very cute tho and sort of says mum but that's about it so far! How old is sasha now? I cant believe Ollie is 7 months old its just crazy!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone! Peony, sorry you are getting bitten. Sawyer bites me and pulls on my nipple at the same time--ouch! No teeth yet, but if he tries once his teeth are in, I'll be in serious pain! Hopefully Sasha will stop soon, and stop her breastfeeding strike.

Pinkin, Sawyer is 7 months too! I can't believe how quickly the time is flying by. He isn't movig yet, just content to sit and play.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Pinkin and Hobber. 7 months! Jeepers, where did that go?!
    I bet they are keeping you busy but giving you lots of smiles, coos and yells!
    Sasha will be 6 months old in 1 week. She is back to breastfeeding normally thank goodness. By Saturday night it was obvious she was sick with a cough and hoarse voice. I now think that she must have had a very sore throat last week to suddenly not drink anything for 12 hours. This is the second time she has had laryngitis, if babies can even have that. I have to turn the baby monitor up loud at night in case she tries to cry as it is so hard to hear her. Speaking of bed, I really need to head there. Night night.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Poor Sasha! I hope she is better soon. Sawyer had a stuffy nose a few weeks ago--nothing running out, but lots of junk needing to be suctioned out. He was waking up at odd hours crying because he couldn't breathe.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lily is 8 months, and she's crawling now, but prefers to "slither" along the floor, it's kind of funny looking. She likes to get all fours and just look around, and then she'll get back down to drag her lower body along. She's in the whole "fine tooth comb" mode with the carpet and with the two boys it's a struggle to keep it super clean. She still loves her big bro more than anything (DS2, DS1 doesn't really pay her any mind.)

Love hearing the updates on all the beautiful babies!! I can't believe in 4 months Lily will be a year old...where did it go??
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Auroara, she is getting so big! Crawling now, I bet that keeps you (or your hubby!) busy. I need to get organised before Sasha starts moving! We spend most of the time on the top floor of our house and the stairs heading down will need to be dealt with. Thinking I'll need a gate and probably a play pen would be a good idea.
    It is so rotten when they are sick hey Hobber. Sasha has a snotty nose now, but is happy enough.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oliver is sick too... Really bad chesty cough and mucky eye hes on meds for his eye but he is so unhappy just the worst when they are sick

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies! Im sorry for the sick babys I know Im very lucky Benjamin never been sick yet and he got 4 big sisters they where all sick more then once ! I sure hope he is not going to be sick for a long time.
    He is 6 months this week and got his shots again .Good thing is next shots are only at 1 year!
    Not much to update here. He still want's me to hold him all day long and do not play much alone at all. he just cry cry cry to be picked up , even if he can see me. Nothing helps or works . It is very hard on my back and to do all the work. Im kinda hoping once he start moving maybe it will be easier. But the doc said no lol.
    Anyway he can turn and roll if he want's to but most of the time only turns on his tummy and cry till we turn him back even though he can if he want. He can also sit good but not alone yet and like to stand up and stay like that looking around and we are holding him.
    Oh yeah still not eating solid he just don't want to! All my girls eat earlier then him. He hates most everything I try ! And if he eat a tiny bit he spits it up just like the formula. The doc said to add that cereal in the bottle finally (because I still never tried it) and if he spits up take him back to check if he got a more serious problem. well I hope not!!
    No teeth yet! But he is teething for over 2 months now...making me crazy . I like that there is no teeth but wish there would be no teething either. I feel like time is crawling slow...of course when we are looking back it was flying by !
    So that's about it for us.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Auroara, How old was your ds2 when you fell preg with bubs??

Flava, It is hard isn't it I have sort of the same problem with Oliver he likes to be held all the time and will lay on the floor and roll around but cracks up all the time to be picked up! He does like his Jolly jumper a lot .. I sort of cant wait until he can walk !!! Sounds Crazy!!

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast