Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    Snow?? What? omg I didn't think it could be snowing somewhere else already! Hard to imagine when is so hot here! Im still waiting to go outside .If it finally would cool off a little so we can go for walks and play outside again that would be awesome.
    Oh this shoes are awesome!! I had no clue about it. For sure I must get one but on ebay I only find 0-6 months and that's small for Benjamin.(but find it somewhere else) Im always worried the shoe is not comfortable and they can't tell me but this is so soft Im sure it will be great. Plus I saved the first shoe for all of them so must get a dragon one for him lol.
    Don't like to order clothes or shoes online because I love to try in on but find a sizing chart for this so I will measure his feet when he wakes up. Anyway thanks for telling me!
    The shoes I got are 6-12 month size, not sure what that means in real shoe sizes, but they still fit him. The dragon ones are an older style (they must make new designs all the time) so you probably have to find them used like I did. Just keep checking ebay--I looked for a couple months before I found these!

also, I accidentally deleted your Facebook friend request, so please send me another!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    Snow?? What? omg I didn't think it could be snowing somewhere else already! Hard to imagine when is so hot here! Im still waiting to go outside .If it finally would cool off a little so we can go for walks and play outside again that would be awesome.
    Oh this shoes are awesome!! I had no clue about it. For sure I must get one but on ebay I only find 0-6 months and that's small for Benjamin.(but find it somewhere else) Im always worried the shoe is not comfortable and they can't tell me but this is so soft Im sure it will be great. Plus I saved the first shoe for all of them so must get a dragon one for him lol.
    Don't like to order clothes or shoes online because I love to try in on but find a sizing chart for this so I will measure his feet when he wakes up. Anyway thanks for telling me!
    The shoes I got are 6-12 month size, not sure what that means in real shoe sizes, but they still fit him. The dragon ones are an older style (they must make new designs all the time) so you probably have to find them used like I did. Just keep checking ebay--I looked for a couple months before I found these!

also, I accidentally deleted your Facebook friend request, so please send me another!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hobber-I wanted the 12 months shoe but there was only 0-6 everywhere! Could not order from that other site either it's not working! But I keep looking I love this shoes . I think I will order more from them later.
    I send FB req. :-)
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it is time I said goodbye. This has been a wonderful place to come and share the ups and downs on the way to having my daughter, and for almost 12 months beyond. Thank you all for your friendship, encouragement and support along the way. It was invaluable to be able to chat to others wanting the same thing. I could not be happier with my little family. What a blessing each and every child is. I wish you all the best in the future. You never know, we may cross paths again one day. Peony x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aw, Peony, I'm sorry to see you leave, but I understand. It has been great knowing you. All the best to you and your family!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah Peony, it's sad to see you leave

Hobbers, great pic of your handsome little man! He is so adorable.

Flava, I could've sworn I sent you a PM?? I'll double check for sure.

Here is a pic of Lily in her Minnie Mouse costume. Halloween3.JPG

I am doing pretty good. I feel good, I've lost 40 lbs since July (just making better food choices) and I'm trying not to think about the C-word and just focus on the kids and enjoy spending time with them. I am so looking forward to the holidays! I love this time of year. My oldest son was doing football too, and that was great fun.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    deleted because it was a double post.
    Last edited by auroara78; November 6th, 2013 at 02:23 PM.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Auroara! Glad you are doing well. That picture of Lily is so cute! She looks so much like your oldest!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He is so flippin cute!!!!
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks 3M, How are you going????? Going to have anymore?? I am dreading the ICP again

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast