Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Has anyone heard from Mocha? Or Pinkin, Peony, HappyLea or anyone else?
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hobber-I don't remember either he is only on his tummy for like 1or 2 min before he start crying because he don't like to be like that at all. And so on his back no way he try to turn on the tummy lol.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Flava, he is SO cute! I love his little smile! WHat's his name? (or do you not feel comfortable sharing?)

I think sometimes when they get angry on their tummy, they get more motivated to turn over.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    Has anyone heard from Mocha? Or Pinkin, Peony, HappyLea or anyone else?
    Not me...I wasn't here when i was pregnant and now that Im back everyone else is gone :-(

wow baby slept like 10 min in the swing not 5! going to feed him hopefully he don't need a bottle he was good without that on the morning.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks hobber! That was the first day we finally got a smile on pic. No clue why is so shiny my pic is not like that

His name is Benjamin i guess just no1 asked before or did I posted yet? Don't remember.
    Last edited by Flava; January 21st, 2013 at 10:10 AM.
    +1

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Flava your little man is so cute!

Hobber- I had someone come to the house to take his pics and some family ones

2007 2008 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Flava, Benjamin is sooo cute! Love his smile!! Dlouli, love the bigger pic of West!

I think Lillian definitely resembles DS1, and I love it...they have the same lips. DS1 is my sweet helper boy, who really helped me appreciate boys! He always tells me how I'm his best friend and how he loves me so much. Can't wait until I hear DS2 say it, it really is crazy having two in diapers at once, I'm still waiting for DS2 to say things, he says words here and there and today he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me, so that was sweet (he's usually too busy being on the run to stop for hugs.)

Flava, I lost 10 lbs and then regained it, then lost 5, gained back 5, so....my weight loss has been pinponging like mad. I'm trying to avoid sweets, and work out, and that's helping some, but when I slip off track for even one day, I feel like I'm back to being 5 lbs heavier again!

And also, I tried BF'ing my two boys and it didn't work out, mostly because my supply would never establish well because my right breast doesn't express milk thanks to cut milk ducts due to a surgery I had in my 20s. Anyway, this 3rd time, I didn't bother trying, but my sisters tried to make me feel guilty, like I being the worst mother in the world for not even trying to give my child what I could from my BF. But with my husband being a stay at home dad, it made no sense to try to pump maybe 2 oz out total and go through all that hassle at work (I don't have a private office, I work reference desk at library all day) so I made the right choice for me, even though others tried to guilt me into feeding Lillian some from the breast. My one sister urged just to let her suckle even if no milk would come out to give her that bond. While I think BF'ing is beyond excellent, i have tried and tried, and I just washed my hands to it.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Flava, Benjamin is one of my favorite names! I love it.

Auroara, don't let your family make you feel guilty about Breastfeeding! You are a wonderful mom. It doesn't matter how you feed little Lillian!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    just logged in to post and baby is up! Have to come back if I get a break later.
    hugs to all
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Flava, Benjamin is one of my favorite names! I love it.
    Thanks ! It was really hard to pick a name we just got it days before baby came.
    +1

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast