Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not sure how far you're willing to travel but HRC in California seems to be the place to go on these forums. And I think the consult is free if you're a dream member...I think.

And I'd go for it if I were in your shoes. NBP has a boatload of info. And the ladies are so helpful in the ht forum.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girls
    We will probably try genesis in Cyprus as it's only 4 hours away. I know they haven't got the best stats but I think it will be so much harder going to america! If I do go back for more cycles it's not that far to go on my own if need be!
    I think march/April time then at least teds will be 1 so minimum age gap isn't to bad! Seems forever away though but gives me more time to save up.
    Xx

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd go there too if it was 4 hrs away. This is so exciting!!!
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Exciting but still a dream atm I know it's going to be hard work and full of more stress than I can imagine but at the end I could end up with a girl! (Well that's if they can make any for me) so worth a try
    Thank you all for being here it's so lovely to have you to talk to about all this <3 xx

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, sorry I have been absent for soooo long. We've moved house and between that and trying to organise playschool for ds1 and schools (the waiting lists for schools here) etc its mad. My little lady is flying around now. She cut her first two teeth last week and is crawling and into everything. The boys adore her and I'm lucky they do cause she whines the minute I move her from the same room there in.

We feel blessed and happy that our family is complete.

Mammy to two angels in heaven.You will always be missed and loved.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tiffani3 I am so excited for you. Congrats on your decision.

We feel blessed and happy that our family is complete.

Mammy to two angels in heaven.You will always be missed and loved.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Owen is 6 months old this Wednesday. I want to go back and do it over again. I'm really going to miss the infant stage...
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't believe there's already a due in March, April and May 2014 group!!!! I really miss ours. I had so much fun on there and you all were so supportive.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Mar/Apr/May 2013 Baby Club

Nice to hear from you luckylass thank you.
    Ted is cutting teeth like no ones business but not good for me as I don't think I've slept for two weeks now. Think I may have got at lest 2hours last night!! Zzzzzzz I hate teeth!

Three they so grow up to quick happy 1/2 birthday Owen. Are you still finding it hard hun?
    So agree, made the whole gd rubbish so much easier with all you girlys and had such a giggle xxx xxx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you ladies could keep my dog Gary in your thoughts I would really appreciate it. He is 10 years old and was supposed to have surgery this Friday to remove a cyst that may be cancerous. My vet did the blood work yesterday and called today to let me know that his calcium level was elevated. It may be due to the fact that he ate right before his blood draw, or it may be a more aggressive cancer inside of him. He goes back Friday morning after fasting to see if the level goes down. I will let you know how it goes. Please pray for him ladies...he's my first born son and a huge part of our family. Thank you.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast