Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no poor Gary positive prays coming his way. xxx (hugs) xxx

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How did it go three? Hope he's ok sending you all lots of love xxx xxx

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gary had more blood work done yesterday morning to see if the calcium level went down after fasting, and it did!!!! He had surgery and came home last night. It cost a small fortune but my baby is home now and hopefully we will get another year or 2 with him...or more I hope. Thanks for reading and replying. It was such a stressful week and I'm so glad he's here and the nasty mass is off of his back.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay so glad he's ok hun xx xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks. I love my dogs so much. I wish they could live as long as people do. My life is so much better with them in it. It's like having 7 children...lol.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad to hear about Gary doing better Three!

My family has been doing pretty poorly. For some reason the kids are constantly sick. Teddy has had 4 ear infections now and he had croup and now some type of bronchitis or something. All three boys just had colds and now just 1 week later my oldest has another fever. I am so frustrated, we have never been sick this often. I don't know if it is the house we moved into or the fact that it is a new part of the state, a new town so new germs??

How is everyone else doing? I can't believe how fast this year is going. Oh yeah! Teddy has been crawling for over a week now, he is so enjoying his new found freedom.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really feel for you Rosie. I know things have been tough. I hope you can catch a break and the kids stay well for a while. I was thinking about you a few days ago. I'm glad you had a chance to check in.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Three men glad to read about Gary. Our pets really become part of our family.

Rosie sorry to hear your children are under the weather. Mine have been sick a lot lately too. My eldest started playschool this year and the teacher did warn me about it but he is carrying back everything to the house and then all 3 are getting it.

We feel blessed and happy that our family is complete.

Mammy to two angels in heaven.You will always be missed and loved.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! Haven't checked in for a while.

Sorry to hear that you ladies have been dealing with sickness (both human and dog). I hope the rest of winter doesn't prove to be as difficult!

We got off to a rough start with J getting a nasty ear infection. But have been blessedly quiet ever since. Little miss is growing like a weed! She used to be so tiny and now she is 19lbs and turned 6 months yesterday! She is an expert roller and is up on all fours rocking. No crawling quiet yet. She sits for a minute or two alone. And the child never stops chattering. Ever. Even in her sleep. She loves attention. We are starting solids, but she hasn't gotten anything from her tray to her mouth yet. She just plays with it. Her brothers still adore her. Once the toy stealing happens, I am sure that it will end

I hope the rest of the babies are doing well and growing nicely! I'll try to stop back more. I still guess on the ultrasound forum, but forget to come down here before I jet off with the kiddos.
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone swaying and trying for another baby in the next few months?
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast