Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffani3 View Post
    Thank you girls. I'll stick with it. It's so tiring though.
    Suregena your little ones are gorgeous xx xx
    It's tiring now but it DOES get easier.... they slowly space their feedings out as they get older.
    2010 - 1 DS
    2012 - Tried for a DD , and it worked!
    2013 - DD
    2017 - DD - didn't sway***

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anybody else have stinky sleepers? My little guy was doing pretty good until about 2 weeks ago. Now he's up about 3 or 4 times a night to eat. And he's huge. I'm putting 9 month clothes on him.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't make sleepers. Lol. I am convinced. None of mine have been good sleepers. She isn't "bad" to me. But I think someone else might consider her a pretty rotten sleeper. My first was up so often and was so high maintenance at night that I think anything would look better than him! J sleeps with me, so I don't have to fully wake up to care for her. Which helps a ton. But she wakes fairly often to eat. She has always had a more "snacking" schedule of eating, not a real serious nurser. So I think that contributes to her waking, she is falling back asleep not really full. But she basically sleeps the exact same as when she was brand new. No changes or regression. She doesn't nap much, goes down around 9:30 but is on me, not in a crib or bassinet. She wakes first as 12 midnight and then anywhere from hourly to a couple more times til 7-8am (when my boys get up...she would sleep longer if I didn't have to move).

And I don't think sleeping is dependent at all on size. Not that you were relating those things together, but it seems some folks like to (the old "once they hit XX pounds, they will sleep). My kids have been all different sizes (my oldest was fairly small, my middle was huge, and she is pretty average...3 months, 3-6mo clothes, 13 pounds). And all three have had similar sleeping patterns. My first being the worst, her prolly being the best.

Sorry to hear you are getting the rough sleep stick. It sucks, for sure. I always want to punch people whose kids sleep through at like 2 months! Makes me wanna scream. Lol.
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hay girls just checking in. It's been ever so quiet on here again!
    Teds is nearly 5 months his still very demanding feeding wise! But started him on baby rice today so hopefully that'll fill him up a little and fx I might get some well needed sleep! Has anyone else started weening yet?
    He's also started crawling already guess there's to much going on and he wants to be involved. Makes me sad though as it feels like he's growing up too quickly.
    He's such a sweetie and is such a mummy's boy when I kiss him he shuts his eyes and smiles it just the cutest thing ever I could eat him up.
    I hope your all well and enjoying your little ones lots of love to you all! xxxxxx

Ps I've been thinking about number 5 for a few weeks now, am I completely mad!!! Sway ideas please lol xx xx

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    5 is a great number Tiffani!!! It has been quiet here. Hope everyone is doing well. We went away for a few days before school starts up again next week. Owen was 4 months yesterday. I'm sad too. Dh has a vasectomy appt next Friday. I don't know how I feel about this. We need to stop having children at some point, but I'm not sure if I'm truly ready. Hopefully the day will come and go and I'll be ok with it. I look forward to following all that plan on swaying again. I miss you ladies!!
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope you had a nice time away 3men did you go anywhere nice? We're coming to America in October to Disney the boys can't wait! Don't know how I'll cope with a toddler and a 6month old but I'm sure we'll have fun anyway

5 does sound good and I certainly don't feel done, wish I did and could move on. hope your still ok with your dh having the snip!?

Haven't had my first af yet not sure when she'll arrive I've have aways gone on bcp straight after my boys so this is new to me!?? Have you all had your af yet? Xx

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't get af while I'm bfing. I usually wean when my kids are a year old and it returns about 2 or 3 weeks later. I usually get pregnant the 1st or 2nd month it comes back. I think this will bother me too. I really wish my dd had a sister...
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey board crashing a lill! Both times af has come back when they started solids at 6 months thou with ds1 I didn't actually get a visit as I fell preggie first ;-)
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks guys. Just started teds on solids so I guess I'll wait and see!? Xxx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My dh had a vasectomy today. I'm officially throwing in the pink towel I've been holding for a few years. Life goes on. I just need to keep telling my heart that.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast