Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quality of Member only boards?

I'm considering paying for the membership to allow me access to the community for support in my IVF PGD journey for a DD after 4 beautiful boys; however, I'm apprehensive that the boards will not have many users or be of a high quality. Feedback please?
    Proud Mama to 4
    Wishing & Hoping for

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know where you get your doubt from, but many of the women on the HT member-only board are with higher education, working and very intelligent. I've been on ingender since 2008 and then, switched to this wonderful website. So far, my $12 have been very well invested! This is not your 'yahoo answers" type of communication board...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purpledream View Post
    I don't know where you get your doubt from, but many of the women on the HT member-only board are with higher education, working and very intelligent. I've been on ingender since 2008 and then, switched to this wonderful website. So far, my $12 have been very well invested! This is not your 'yahoo answers" type of communication board...
    Agreed! I think we probably have the full range of health and other professionals. I have learnt so much from the women in the member only section and the support has been amazing.
    2009 2011 and my

HRC Jan 2013 - 11 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilised, 7 to day 3 Natera - 1 healthy XY (donated), 3 healthy XX
    1 XX transferred - BFN
    FET April 2013 - 2 XX transferred - BFP!
    Twincesses arrived Dec 2013 (our early Christmas present) thank you Dr P and the team and my gender dreaming buddies

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there. I run the forum. You will not find a better soure of GS information online other than our forums.

The private forum is loaded with detail including hundreds of Cycle Diaries logging members' journeys at clinics around the world. There is a HT guide that discusses the entire process and available testing methods.

We usually have 10 current cycles underway.

It's private because of the information contained within and none of it appears in google.

If you think it's not worth it, I'm happy to refund the 12 bucks.

The public forum is not representative of the site when it comes to HT.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Most current cycles only post in the paid section. There are so many helpful ladies and any questions you may have will almost certainly get answered very promptly. I wouldn't feel comfortable posting my personal cycle details in the non member section.

I don't think you will regret paying a small $12 :-)

Cycle one, Genesis Feb 2013, 2xx BFN :-(
    Cycle two, Genesis June 2013, 3xx BFN :-(
    Cycle three, Genesis May 2014, 2xx 7dpt BFP!! 1st Beta 11dpt 405.7 :-) 2nd Beta 15dpt 2304. 6wks 6days 1 Heartbeat seen!!!
    12 week scan shows a beautiful baby, very happy!!!!!
    20 week scan all perfect and it really is a GIRL!!!

Our little daughter is finally here, safe and sound x

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is all very helpful, my fear was that the private forum would merely mirror what I have seen in the public forums. It sounds like it is well worth it and exactly the type of information that I'm looking for to support my first cycle. I very much appreciate that the posts do not appear in online searches, something I disliked about my experience on another board (that was also not sensitive to my personal experience and desire to use high tech methods for family balancing). Thank you!
    Proud Mama to 4
    Wishing & Hoping for

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I find the swaying boards people are more happy to post openly, but the HT ladies prefer the privacy of the private boards so I would def sign up for member for HT community