Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Forum Help please!

So I paid for a subscription yesterday on my laptop and since then I can't get on the forum on my laptop (right now I'm on tapatalk on my phone however it's really hard to type long replies on here). I was at my mothers using her wifi when I paid and then went home and each time I try to get on the forum it shows up for a few seconds and then cuts to a white page that says "not found the requested URL /4f/4f/ was not found on this server"

So any suggestions?
    Jamie
    Mama to
    Nathaniel (Nate or Nathan) (03/26/08) Logan (06/12/10) and BFP on 12/28/2011 after using swaying techniques from Gender Dreaming leading to Emma (09/06/2012)
    BFP on 7/13/14 Due 3/28/15 hoping for another

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there. Are you able to access the private forum on tapatalk?

Everything for your account looks fine that I can see. What forum are you trying to access?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, try logging out and back in. The whole process is automated so no intervention is ever required by us to give you access.

If you want to PM me I'll get that quicker than seeing a reply here and make site we get you online again!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you happen to know what the 'nest' blog pages attaching themselves to people's signatures are about? Also when I logged in a warning flashed up on my computer saying this page wasn't safe?
    2 yrs old ~ 4 yrs old ~ TTC Now!

My blog if you fancy a read...

http://honeybumblecustomdyed.blogspot.co.uk/

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderlime View Post
    Do you happen to know what the 'nest' blog pages attaching themselves to people's signatures are about? Also when I logged in a warning flashed up on my computer saying this page wasn't safe?
    They have tickers from The Bump/nest apparently and their site is down and they have supplied that HUGE graphic in its place! It is NOT coming from my site and if they remove the ticker in the signature, it will go away. If you click on it it tells you their site is down.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just sent a PM as well but it seems to be working fine today. I know it had to be on my end but I just am not sure what it was because other pages and forums were working.