Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by michaela View Post
    Is there a way to fix it on Firefox? I don't use Safari.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Have you updated your version of Adobe Flash?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just tried to access the site with Google Chrome, which I normally use, and I got a malware alert. I am now in Firefox and it let me proceed to the site, but I am still wondering if there is something going on.

NBP - here is what the Google Chrome browser says:

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
    genderdreaming.com contains content from vsereshaemo.orge.pl, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
    Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
    We have already notified vsereshaemo.orge.pl that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on vsereshaemo.orge.pl, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.
    Last edited by jacqueline; November 26th, 2011 at 10:56 PM.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep. I was hacked. We have cleaned the site but google still has not removed me as a suspicious site. We are in the queue to be rescanned and verified by them. This is such a pain but I am on top of it and hopefully all will be resolved today.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks to a new hourly monitoring service, the site has been cleared of anything malicious and google has removed the site warning.

There is still an update that will happen tonight(EST) that will only take a moment but everything should be okay at this point.

I am not sure if you will still see warnings from other browsers like firefox or safari because google is the first to update and they send info out to everyone else.

The site is now being monitored every hour for anything else that may happen in the future so that should keep anything like this from happening.

I'm so sorry for the interruption that some of you experienced. All of this happening over Thanksgiving week/weekend was just awful and my husband is about done with me from stressing over this!

NBP
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12