Irishmoms girl sway.

Name – Irishmom
    Gender Conceived – Boy
    Gender trying for - Girl
    Age – 34
    DH Age – 38
    Older Children – 3 Boys
    Months trying to conceive – 1

CHARTING TEMPS – Charted for 2 months, morning immediately after waking. Also used OPK’s to help pinpoint O.

DIET – started around 6 weeks prior to first attempt.
    Cut out all red meat, chicken, followed the LE diet.

Skipped breakfast. First meal of the day was at 12pm.
    I cut out salt completely which was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do after being a salt assassin for years. I’m known for killing flavour with salt.
    I cut out chocolate completely except for one naughty bar. Again anyone who knows me knows I love my chocolate.

Drank upto 2 litres of coke zero a day.
    Drank the odd cup of tea with uth milk and aspartame. Not much probably 3 cups in 6 weeks.
    Drank 2-3 cups of peppermint tea a day for 6 weeks up until last AF.(I didn’t realise you were only supposed to drink it AF-O.)
    Drank a few vodkas and coke zero 3-4 times between AF-O.(this was because I never really drink, probably once or twice a year so I wanted to add something different into the mix)
    I lost 17 lbs in less than 4 weeks.
    I did NO exercise.
    I smoked.

Dh diet: He didn’t change his diet. He drinks tea about twice a day no coffee or soft drinks. He drinks beer nightly. He doesn’t smoke.

Vitamins- Me: I dropped all vitamins 6 weeks before attempt.
    Dh: Cranberry, Calcium and Magnesium daily for 5 weeks.

Supplements- I took 1x1000mg of Vitex AF-O. I took 1x 500mg of Saw palmetto AF-O. I took zyrtec 2-3 hours before each attempt.
    I used Rephresh once about 3 hours before our first attempt only.

Ph-I could never really get the hang of this. I know I used to have a Ph of around 6.5-7.5 so I tried to check and it looked like 4.5-5 so I left it at that and used rephresh and hoped for the best.

ECWM-I normally have tons and this month I barely had any. (TMI) I was very dry dtd. But I didn’t use any gel/lube.

Timing- my cycle was all over the place due to taking Sp and vitex. So when i first got a strong + OPK we dtd that pm (it was more mid night).Abstain for 6 days beforehand.
    Then I thought that was it, but surprise! surprise! I got another strong + OPK 3 days later ( luckily I was still testing otherwise I would have missed it) so rather than risk not being successful the first attempt we dtd that pm(again around mid night).Ended up DTD -03 and -01. I J&D both times. No O, missionary. We both had Hot showers before attempt.

IONS- No.

Anything else:
    I smoke about 10-15 a day. Dh drinks about 3-6 bottles of beer a night. Dh did not change his diet. We have had financial difficulties the past month and some stress so I’m hoping there is an advantage to all the stress lol. I was out shopping the day of our first attempt to get Easter clothes for the boys and I was somehow drawn to this pink romper suit and pink hairclips so I took it as a sign and bought them, and put them under my bed.

I’m much calmer and relaxed since taking vitex and Sp. As I have mentioned in a thread, I suffer from really bad migraines which tend to flair up really bad from AF-O but since taking vitex and SP they have disappeared! Also I suffer badly with PMT and I had none this month? My skin around my face and jaw line is rough and spotty(I have never had a spot in my life). I have been getting less sleep due to stress.

I was getting very low temps in month 1 but my temps were much higher this month
    Prayed like i never prayed before.

All I hope for now is firstly a healthy viable pregnancy and ultimately to be blessed with a Daughter/little sister in our lives. xx
    Last edited by Irishmom; July 12th, 2012 at 08:09 PM.

(99) (04) (08) 4 x looking over us all.

Swayed but blessed with another

' There is only room for one Princess in this house'

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Irish, I hope this is it for you! Huge congrats!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations and good luck!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations! Sounds like a great sway! Good luck!
    DS1 - 5.5
    DS2 - 3

It's a girl!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is a great sway!! Congrats on the pregnancy and FX it's a pinkie bean!!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Best Wishes Irishmom, wishing you the best of luck!!!! Looks like a great sway XXX
    14 13 12 9 8 5 2
    !!MY MAGNIFICENT SEVEN!!