Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    when i was pregnant with my twins my first beta was 275...then 2 days later it was 890...then 1964 - so it seems like there is only 1 baby for you (at least in comparison). congrats! i'm very interested in your sway because i'm a relaxed person and i hope to be able to go back on clomid for this attempt (did follistim and iui with our twinsies).

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats what i figure too fourunderfour, the only thing that makes me wonder is my 4 year old son before i even got a bfp said Mama i want another brother and a sister,then the next day i got my BFP, so i was thinking hmmm thats straaange why would he say that!?!?I will find out tomorrow anyhow as im getting my scan,i am a little nervous,but whatever is meant to be will be Thanks for the Congrats and good luck to you ,hope you get a quick bfp

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetsister View Post
    Thats what i figure too fourunderfour, the only thing that makes me wonder is my 4 year old son before i even got a bfp said Mama i want another brother and a sister,then the next day i got my BFP, so i was thinking hmmm thats straaange why would he say that!?!?I will find out tomorrow anyhow as im getting my scan,i am a little nervous,but whatever is meant to be will be Thanks for the Congrats and good luck to you ,hope you get a quick bfp

SweetSister, Because our kidlets know when babies are on the way! My first son was on my lap 10 months old.. and he tapped my tummy playfully and smiled..at me and I got chills. Three or so days later, I got my BFP!!
    Then same with this time. Both sons said "baby sister in there" Days before I got my BFP I asked DS #1 If I was prego and how many babies were in there and he went "1,2" no.... "1,2,3" I just laughed!
    I now think there were 2 from the way I bled, but I won't know until the next life. But he made sure to keep grabbing my tummy and telling me "baby sister in there" Somehow, they just know! So that's really neat your son asked for more siblings right then! LOVE IT!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats! Hope u get ur girl!!
    Mom to (17) (11) (8) From a previous relationship and (6) and (2) with DH and a VERY unexpected or due 2-5-17

Nov 2012.. Baby lost at 15 weeks 2 days Born into heaven (12-4-12)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations!!
    Last edited by My Fabulous Children; May 15th, 2012 at 03:30 AM.
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on your sway and your BFP! Did you have your scan as yet? How did you go.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by willtherebe4 View Post
    Congrats on your sway and your BFP! Did you have your scan as yet? How did you go.
    Had my scan,i must admit i was shakin in my boots nervous because my mom failed to tell me that we had twins our family more than once, i knew of only one,she remembered now we had a few!now she tells me,in my third pregnancy eeek!But im happy to say i have only one precious little babe,too early for heart beat but next week i hope to hear it and feel secure I had my doctor triple check!!!and she assured me only one
    Last edited by sweetsister; May 15th, 2012 at 11:37 AM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great news SS. Yes there are HEAPS of twins on both sides for us too. I'm a twin, my mums mum had them, my dad and 4 of his brothers had them, and cousins on both mine and my husbands so it is scary once you already have a couple lol. Good luck for your next scan.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations, what a relief for you! xoxo
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast