Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by elle82 View Post
    Another coke-the drink addict here, lol. I haven't given it up on my sway..now wondering if I should try though
    Diet coke?
    Doesn't taste the same. Lol.
    2008 2010 2013

An inspirational quote I just

'You can only toss heads for so long before a tail is bound to come up!! ' - atomic sagebrush

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Another coke-the drink addict here, lol. I haven't given it up on my sway..now wondering if I should try though
    Go with what you feel like you should do!
    There are some girl moms that guzzled the caffeine, but I think it played a huge part in my sway because Coke was my whole life (thanks to my mom, LOL jk.)
    And I have to add that DH didn't drink as much Coke either once I gave it up and I've heard that caffeine gives sperm a JOLT! I personally would rather not help those Boy sperm out at all haha
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; August 24th, 2012 at 07:08 AM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CherryBlossom View Post
    Been off it since nov =D
    I may have a 600 ml once every other month since feb. but really uninterested in it. Feels good as well.
    I am PROUD of you! LoL
    Keep it up!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    I am PROUD of you! LoL
    Keep it up!
    Oh I will be!!! Pretty sure it was stalling me from losing weight!
    2008 2010 2013

'You can only toss heads for so long before a tail is bound to come up!! ' - atomic sagebrush

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I drink a lot of coke and always have I did buy the diet stuff-coke and orange but they soooo don't have the same appeal for me. Really don't like diet drinks. I'm trying not to have the full sugar stuff between meals so am trying to stomach the diet stuff just to have something to sip on if I want a drink between my meals.
    I could quite easily swap coke for sprite though, wonder that be better?? Or even drink less coke, more sprite??
    Love being Mommy to my fab kids

2008 and my ectopic angel lost August 2008

???? 2014 Maybe a next time

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I will be!!! Pretty sure it was stalling me from losing weight!
    I dropped 8-10 pounds but my body picked it back up a few months later. lol
    But yes, totally agree with you!
    So are you not swaying until 2014!?
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I drink a lot of coke and always have I did buy the diet stuff-coke and orange but they soooo don't have the same appeal for me. Really don't like diet drinks. I'm trying not to have the full sugar stuff between meals so am trying to stomach the diet stuff just to have something to sip on if I want a drink between my meals.
    I could quite easily swap coke for sprite though, wonder that be better?? Or even drink less coke, more sprite??
    I swapped mine for Sprite and Root beer here and there... Once I got pregnant Sprite made me even sicker...water made me nauseous every time I drank it so I switched to Countrytime and Minutemaid Lemonade! There's an idea too! I love it now!
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    I dropped 8-10 pounds but my body picked it back up a few months later. lol
    But yes, totally agree with you!
    So are you not swaying until 2014!?
    Oooo fantastic!!! I lost 13kg. With other things like chucking out processed foods and some carbs ( massive mash potato fan). Then some life things happened and although I didn't eat those things. I wasn't so fussy with what I put in my mouth and didn't do as much exercise. However back on it all again =)
    Hopefully start TTC August next year so bubs will be born in 2014. Maybe I should change that if it's confusing lol.
    2008 2010 2013

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oooo fantastic!!! I lost 13kg. With other things like chucking out processed foods and some carbs ( massive mash potato fan). Then some life things happened and although I didn't eat those things. I wasn't so fussy with what I put in my mouth and didn't do as much exercise. However back on it all again =)
    Hopefully start TTC August next year so bubs will be born in 2014. Maybe I should change that if it's confusing lol.
    Yeah just change the spermy to be by 2013
    Then again it might make sense to others, I have been up with a headache and a teething 2 yr old all night.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I switched from Diet Coke to Diet Sprite now that I'm on the diet and actually I got used to it and I'm not missing cokes and as for the diet sprite, I still have it occasionaly not every day.
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast