Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    Yeah just change the spermy to be by 2013
    Then again it might make sense to others, I have been up with a headache and a teething 2 yr old all night.
    I shall do that as soon as I get on the computer.
    Oh you poor thing =( look after yourself! My almost 2 year old has his k9 teeth coming through and I've had a horrid headache all day. I know the feeling xo
    2008 2010 2013

An inspirational quote I just

'You can only toss heads for so long before a tail is bound to come up!! ' - atomic sagebrush

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What I'm really missing is FOOD FOOD FOOD! I'm so hungry today and even yesterday. I'm only at 2dpo and already fed up of waiting! This waiting is making me nervous and I'm getting so hungry all the time I so much want to eat and stuff myself with all kinds of sweets and cakes and chocolate, how I miss them!
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I swapped mine for Sprite and Root beer here and there... Once I got pregnant Sprite made me even sicker...water made me nauseous every time I drank it so I switched to Countrytime and Minutemaid Lemonade! There's an idea too! I love it now!
    Ooh wonder do we have minutemaid and countrytime lemonade here..will have a look
    Even if I cut down on coke, it will be an achievement for me!!
    Love being Mommy to my fab kids

2008 and my ectopic angel lost August 2008

???? 2014 Maybe a next time

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingpink77 View Post
    What I'm really missing is FOOD FOOD FOOD! I'm so hungry today and even yesterday. I'm only at 2dpo and already fed up of waiting! This waiting is making me nervous and I'm getting so hungry all the time I so much want to eat and stuff myself with all kinds of sweets and cakes and chocolate, how I miss them!
    See..That's what breaks my heart about you ladies on the diet
    Make sure you cheat here and there..or come up with something more reasonable.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by elle82 View Post
    Ooh wonder do we have minutemaid and countrytime lemonade here..will have a look
    Even if I cut down on coke, it will be an achievement for me!!
    I don't know where you are from hon but you can always buy it online!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yesterday I took lots of cashew nuts, a torroncino and defenitaly more food than I'm taking on the diet and today just took a Nutri-grain apart from the usual mid-day sandwich with salad of course. I was doing my diet so well till yesterday, now I'm freaking out!
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    See..That's what breaks my heart about you ladies on the diet
    Make sure you cheat here and there..or come up with something more reasonable.
    I definetely cheat here and there with food I think it's the overall balance of your diet that matters and not any one day in particular. I still think I have a good sway even with a few cheats. And butterfly reading your sway gives me hope that I can still get a girl even if I'm not on a strict diet 7 days a week

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yesterday I took lots of cashew nuts, a torroncino and defenitaly more food than I'm taking on the diet and today just took a Nutri-grain apart from the usual mid-day sandwich with salad of course. I was doing my diet so well till yesterday, now I'm freaking out!
    Don't beat yourself up, the stress is worse in my opinion. One cheat won't do anything..even Atomic would agree with me on that one! lol
    By the way.. I LOVE your avatar!
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by elle82 View Post
    I definetely cheat here and there with food I think it's the overall balance of your diet that matters and not any one day in particular. I still think I have a good sway even with a few cheats. And butterfly reading your sway gives me hope that I can still get a girl even if I'm not on a strict diet 7 days a week
    AMEN! Pray about it if you are religious and ask God to help you. That's what I did..I said I didn't feel right about starving my body as I don't think it's right or healthy, but with all the other stuff I am doing...please help it to WORK! I also wanted to have success to show you ladies that it is possible!
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't stress!! Stressing and freaking out is way worse for your sway than any diet cheats. Relax and lots of positive thinking xxx

Butterfly, I'm in Ireland. Will try stores here and online. Thanks I managed to find Mrs Dash online as we don't have that in stores here

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast