Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    Don't beat yourself up, the stress is worse in my opinion. One cheat won't do anything..even Atomic would agree with me on that one! lol
    By the way.. I LOVE your avatar!
    Thanks Butterfly, she's cute isn't she! If I'll have one like that I would be biting her soft tighs every minute Yeah I know a cheat here and there is ok, I'm just afraid that if I start cheating often, I won't be able to stop then and end up saying bye bye to my sway. I'm not very good usually to stick to diets, this is the first time I really managed.
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yea elle, I think you were the one who said in another thread that you look at baby clothes on internet when you feel hungry and need motivation...I think that's what I'm gonna do

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingpink77 View Post
    Thanks Butterfly, she's cute isn't she! If I'll have one like that I would be biting her soft tighs every minute Yeah I know a cheat here and there is ok, I'm just afraid that if I start cheating often, I won't be able to stop then and end up saying bye bye to my sway. I'm not very good usually to stick to diets, this is the first time I really managed.
    For sure! LOL
    What other things are you doing to sway?
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    cute-baby-25.jpg

just look at this angel girls!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingpink77 View Post
    Yea elle, I think you were the one who said in another thread that you look at baby clothes on internet when you feel hungry and need motivation...I think that's what I'm gonna do
    Yep that's me Looking at girly stuff really helps you focus on why you are doing all this. I was sooooo unmotivated one night until I found myself in the baby girl clothes section of a website and seen the most gorgeous little girl outfit then I was right back on track. I actually ended up buying that outfit! I do have the occasional cheat but. as I think the balance of your diet overall is what really matters, I'm ok with that
    Love being Mommy to my fab kids

2008 and my ectopic angel lost August 2008

???? 2014 Maybe a next time

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by elle82 View Post
    Yep that's me Looking at girly stuff really helps you focus on why you are doing all this. I was sooooo unmotivated one night until I found myself in the baby girl clothes section of a website and seen the most gorgeous little girl outfit then I was right back on track. I actually ended up buying that outfit! I do have the occasional cheat but. as I think the balance of your diet overall is what really matters, I'm ok with that
    As long as you ladies are happy and feel comfortable with what you are doing in your sway then that is ALL that matters.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm on the LE diet for about 6 weeks I think now, not sure when cause I was on the IG first since May then switched to LE diet and eat only after 12.00pm, then a snack at about 15.30 and then dinner. I said goodbye to coffee, I used to take at least 8 or 10 a day and now I'm taking only one decaff in the morning and sometimes I don't take it at all. No more cakes and biscuits, no meat. Actually it's just veggies, rice, matzo, sometimes pasta. I'm taking cranberry supps, acidophilus, saw palmetto, mangnesium, folic acid of course. I wear a rose quartz, but not always, sometimes I forget. I try to go out near the sea at least 2 times a week, it's easy for me living on an island. Then did abstain with cutoff this cycle, but if I don't get pg, I'm gonna do abstain with cutoff and switch to compressed frequent release and continue till ovulation. I also used replens after bd but probably will not use it next cycle. Basically that's it I think.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by elle82 View Post
    Eeeeep. I'll confess. I have bought a good few girl things as well. Mostly onsies. Cutest onsies hehhee. Couple of hair things. I couldn't help myself at all! Just hope I don't jinx myself lol. Should take a picture of my selection haha
    2008 2010 2013

An inspirational quote I just

'You can only toss heads for so long before a tail is bound to come up!! ' - atomic sagebrush

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes take it and show them to us...this is all so exciting!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll be really really honest and say if I see something I absolutely love I will buy it!! I've collected quite a few things over the years Also hope I don't jinx myself. for a little for us
    Love being Mommy to my fab kids

2008 and my ectopic angel lost August 2008

???? 2014 Maybe a next time

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast