Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingpink77 View Post
    I'm on the LE diet for about 6 weeks I think now, not sure when cause I was on the IG first since May then switched to LE diet and eat only after 12.00pm, then a snack at about 15.30 and then dinner. I said goodbye to coffee, I used to take at least 8 or 10 a day and now I'm taking only one decaff in the morning and sometimes I don't take it at all. No more cakes and biscuits, no meat. Actually it's just veggies, rice, matzo, sometimes pasta. I'm taking cranberry supps, acidophilus, saw palmetto, mangnesium, folic acid of course. I wear a rose quartz, but not always, sometimes I forget. I try to go out near the sea at least 2 times a week, it's easy for me living on an island. Then did abstain with cutoff this cycle, but if I don't get pg, I'm gonna do abstain with cutoff and switch to compressed frequent release and continue till ovulation. I also used replens after bd but probably will not use it next cycle. Basically that's it I think.
    8-10 cups a day!?!?! OMG that will definitely help your sway to give that up!
    I'm glad you are doing supps and doing some -ions lol
    I would do RepHresh and BD 8ish hours later.
    Come to think of it... DH was doing FR because he was trying to avoid sex LOL I better put that in my sway!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We girls are so crazy lol! When I go out I'm always watching out for cute prams with little angels in them...and I'm always....I'll buy it like this one if it's a girl or like that one if it's a boy!! There are so many cute pinky or purple ones in fashion right now, there weren't any on those colours when I was pregnant with my ds, they were all navy blue kind of. Can't wait till I go and buy some stuff!
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I never managed to find Represh, I could try online though. And I'm also waiting eagerly for Licorice Root to arrive, cause I did not find any here so had to get them online too and they are taking so long to arrive.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I never managed to find Represh, I could try online though. And I'm also waiting eagerly for Licorice Root to arrive, cause I did not find any here so had to get them online too and they are taking so long to arrive.
    Get it off of amazon!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm on the LE diet for about 6 weeks I think now, not sure when cause I was on the IG first since May then switched to LE diet and eat only after 12.00pm, then a snack at about 15.30 and then dinner. I said goodbye to coffee, I used to take at least 8 or 10 a day and now I'm taking only one decaff in the morning and sometimes I don't take it at all. No more cakes and biscuits, no meat. Actually it's just veggies, rice, matzo, sometimes pasta. I'm taking cranberry supps, acidophilus, saw palmetto, mangnesium, folic acid of course. I wear a rose quartz, but not always, sometimes I forget. I try to go out near the sea at least 2 times a week, it's easy for me living on an island. Then did abstain with cutoff this cycle, but if I don't get pg, I'm gonna do abstain with cutoff and switch to compressed frequent release and continue till ovulation. I also used replens after bd but probably will not use it next cycle. Basically that's it I think.
    Dreaming, are you stopping the cranberry supp at O?? I think if you could switch to baby aspirin that would be better because you can take it for a full cycle. Cranberry is a blood thinner and I don't think it's really that safe to be jumping on and off it. I'm taking vitex, saw palmetto, chitosan, acidophilus, baby aspirin and folic acid.
    Love being Mommy to my fab kids

2008 and my ectopic angel lost August 2008

???? 2014 Maybe a next time

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got rephresh on ebay
    Love being Mommy to my fab kids

2008 and my ectopic angel lost August 2008

???? 2014 Maybe a next time

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by elle82 View Post
    Dreaming, are you stopping the cranberry supp at O?? I think if you could switch to baby aspirin that would be better because you can take it for a full cycle. Cranberry is a blood thinner and I don't think it's really that safe to be jumping on and off it. I'm taking vitex, saw palmetto, chitosan, acidophilus, baby aspirin and folic acid.
    I had DH take the cranberry but there were a couple times he bled out his behind... we think it's because he didn't wean off of it!
    I'm a HUGE fan of Vitex! hehe
    And I would have taken baby asprin if I weren't BFing.
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; August 24th, 2012 at 08:14 AM.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I'm stopping everything at Ovulation except the folic acid of course. I'll see if I can find baby aspirin then. Is there any particular brand you are taking girls? and dosage?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Butterfly

2007 2008 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dloui128 View Post
    Congrats Butterfly
    Thank you, YOU too!
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast