Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Update ~Butterfly Spirit's Rainbow Baby Sway~ CONFIRMED GIRL!

Hello ladies

Welcome To My Second Sway- My Rainbow Baby's Sway!

NAME - Butterfly
    Gender Resulted -

princess.gif

Swaying Attempt - Natural
    WEIGHT:195 Heaviest starting out TTC (Previous pregnancies I was 189)

***Still Breastfeeding***

This sway is VERY similar to my first because I didn't change too much.

Sway start May 3, The day after my April loss.

*Made Sure To sway the hardest During MY Chinese Gender Chart Months For GIRL* (I know, I know.. I can't help it!) If you do this.. make SURE you look up your chinese lunar year first, not your actual age. That has been known to cause confusion!**

*During this sway I painted my nails and toe nails a couple of times.

MOST IMPORTANT PART OF MY SWAY...VITEX
    I just wanted to point out how I took my Vitex for new ladies trying it..
    I did 2, 400mg Nature's Way capsules together in the morning because I read somewhere that it absorbs best then.
    And I was taking it alone until I got migraines so I combined it with my other supplements and magnesium and the headaches stopped.

PH -Unsure, I never tested my PH once.
    DH PH -Unknown.
    Douche type and when- None
    Replens- No
    RepHresh- YES, May 21 at 12:30 am and BD in the morning around 10 am.
    Big O: NO!
    Lube- SYLK!

DIET: Most of you won't agree with it! LOL

I love food WAY too much to be able to do the girl diets. I tried to eat less though (ha ha ha riight!), and more healthy.
    I ate a variety of meat: Beef, Turkey, Ham etc. I ate Raw fruits and Veggies and sometimes canned sweet peas -LOVE THEM (don't eat them often) but the sodium content is killer ha ha.
    My mom makes family dinner once a week and she makes A LOT. Meaning I eat the leftunders most of the week! Things like roast and mashed potatoes, mexican cassarole, tator tot cassarole, ham and funeral potatoes, lasagna.

I drank A LOT of vit d whole milk, some CL (in times of desperation), V8 Fruitfusion, and ate a Activia strawberry & cereal yogurt every day, at least 4 per week!

I drank A LOT less CL this time since I found out what Aspertame is!

Basically ladies, I didn't hold back and I ate everything in variety, I just jumped in with both feet, prayer and FAITH!

Caffeine- Stopped drinking REGULAR Coke in February because I drank WAY too much when I conceived my boys. I replaced it with Sprite but not for a couple weeks and didn't drink it every day.
    DH caffeine - He started out drinking less coke, but in the end he was drinking it normally.
    I also TRY to avoid chocolate around Ovulation. BUT I did forget and had 2 choc chip cookies on May 19th.

SUPPLEMENTS - Vitex, Folic Acid (when I remembered because I had to space it out from my levothyroxine thyroid medicine -I have Hypothyroidism)

1200 mg Calcium w/800 IU Vit D
    400 mg Magnesium w/15 mg Zinc
    B-50 Complex (from Walmart) which contains a lot:
    B1- 50 mg
    B2- 50 mg
    B3- 50 mg
    B6- 50 mg
    Folate (as folic acid) 400 mcg
    B12 50-mcg
    Biotin 50 mcg
    Pantothenic Acid 50 mg

In my opinion, B50 complex it's a GREAT vitamin! I got the idea off another girl swaying place on the web, and they took additional B6!

After my M/C the morning afterwards (May 3) I took 2 Nature's Way Raspberry Leave Capsules with 2 Vitex capsules with my other supplements

Nature's Way Vitex Capsules (Amazon.com)- (2) 400 mg in the morning with the other supps. I learned that the magnesium got rid of the Vitex headaches

DH SUPPLEMENTS: He took the Calcium, Magnesium, and extra strength
    8,400 mg Cranberry (2 capsules) (It says take it 3 times a day, but he only did it once a day) It also contained Vitamin C 40 mg and 6iu Vitamin E when I left it out for him. But he didn't take his at the same time as I did so it was hard. ( In my second sway he didn't take them as much as a first)

TIMING HOW MANY TIMES WE BD:

I stopped taking Vitex on Sunday May 13th because my OPKs were nuts!

I started to wean off of the Raspberry Leave Capsules and take one every other day about 2 weeks after my loss.

We used SYLK every time we BD, it's our fave lube now!

May 19 we BD at night and I laid there about 40 mins, then got up to slip on my negative ion bracelet and then I laid down to visualize my DD. Once an hour had passed since BD I got up. No jump and dump.
    I felt BIG time O pressure but when I woke up it was gone. Forgot to use RepHresh beforehand!

May 20: ***+OPK!*** Decided to get some sun and fresh air in the mountains with my family and go hiking. (More - ions)

May 21: Inserted full tube of RepHresh around 12:30 am and BD in the morning around 10am
    Spent the day with family in the sun and in the fresh air enjoying more outdoor fun! (- ions)
    Felt some extremely painful left O pain that stopped me dead in my tracks.

May 22-23 +OPKs

June 2, BFP Not sure how many DPO since I am not sure when I Oed. if I Oed on Mon the 21st it would make it 12 DPO!

Charting O with Temp -No, Too Stressful!
    Charting with OPK: I took internet cheapies from ebay (link in my thread) like daily even 3 times a day!
    Suspected O date - MAY 21!?

IONS
    Have a beautiful salt rock lamp in the living room going 24/7 but sometimes DH would turn it clear down at night.
    When I took a bath I used lavender soap and rigged the shower head to fill my bath with HOT water! I also wore a quantum science scalar negative ion bracelet (from Amazon.com) 24/7

OTHER
    How many kids do you have? -2
    What sex? -Boys
    Both VERY easily conceived.
    DH age- 31
    BD position - I took what I could.. Most the time we did missionary position. If he wanted to do it from behind, I didn't say no. I can't remember the positions he went off in.
    Jump and dump- DH forced me to wash off afterwards so I did get up sometimes I got away with laying for 5 mins and when I did get up to "rinse off".. I just made it look like it.. muhaha ( This part is from my first sway I didn't have that many attempts around O..and I didn't Jump and Dump on the 19 or 21st
    EWCM present/how much? - It was on and off as my body went back to normal to conceive after my loss but you can go to My VITEX Journey to read more into it.
    CM: sometimes it seems like a lot but then I go to BD, I'm DRY and have to use lube. It's just been something that happened after I had DS#2.
    DH hot bath - Sometimes
    DH did FR A LOT to avoid having sex.. he was not a cooperative DH! lmao

***Moon Phase: NEW MOON ****

Anything under the bed- I didn't want to scare DH so I decided not to do it and perhaps jinx it!

COMMENTS?
    I did the best I could do with my ~PINK Sway~, I know it's old school but it felt right to me so that's what I did..and I combined it with prayer!

And lastly... My M/C from April was an automatic Sway for PINK
    Last edited by nuthinbutpink; August 28th, 2012 at 06:18 AM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Butterfly
    Love being Mommy to my fab kids

2008 and my ectopic angel lost August 2008

???? 2014 Maybe a next time

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow Butterfly your sway was not very strict on food I see and you're still probably having your dream girl. Great! I'm so happy for you! You must be so excited knowing that you'll get your baby's gender confirmed next week...keep us posted! have a healthy happy pregnancy!
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingpink77 View Post
    Wow Butterfly your sway was not very strict on food I see and you're still probably having your dream girl. Great! I'm so happy for you! You must be so excited knowing that you'll get your baby's gender confirmed next week...keep us posted! have a healthy happy pregnancy!
    What you meant to say was not strict at all! It's okay, lol I'm proud of it!
    What I did do was abstain from Coke for months and that was a miracle for me.
    Yes, I don't really believe in the diet personally..I'm more a believer in the eat, and try to eat healthy, - ions, supplements and the lubes and such. Things that directly impact my vaginal ph and my dhs sperm environment too
    Thank you!
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; August 24th, 2012 at 06:31 AM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Now that I think of it, I used to drink lots of Coke when I conceived my son!
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingpink77 View Post
    Now that I think of it, I used to drink lots of Coke when I conceived my son!
    I drank one a day, sometimes two! I could not live without it, so I knew it had to go!
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Another coke addict! ( the drink of course haha) when I conceived my two boys. I would have prob 2 glasses a night. Sometimes more give or take.
    2008 2010 2013

An inspirational quote I just

'You can only toss heads for so long before a tail is bound to come up!! ' - atomic sagebrush

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CherryBlossom View Post
    Another coke addict! ( the drink of course haha) when I conceived my two boys. I would have prob 2 glasses a night. Sometimes more give or take.
    *smile* How are you doing with it now?
    I picked it back up like a week ago..I had to wait until it was safe..and it was HEAVEN actually that was Pepsi.. lol but I don't drink it every day.
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; August 24th, 2012 at 06:57 AM.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    *smile* How are you doing with it now?
    Been off it since nov =D
    I may have a 600 ml once every other month since feb. but really uninterested in it. Feels good as well.
    2008 2010 2013

An inspirational quote I just

'You can only toss heads for so long before a tail is bound to come up!! ' - atomic sagebrush

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Another coke-the drink addict here, lol. I haven't given it up on my sway..now wondering if I should try though
    Love being Mommy to my fab kids

2008 and my ectopic angel lost August 2008

???? 2014 Maybe a next time

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast