Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Totally!!! I am in MB, but appart. in some provinces you get early US as well! What province are you in? I believe that Ontario is one of them I went for an early US got all boys guesses and was DEVASTATED. Then at 16 weeks it CLEARLY showed girl!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cvd View Post
    Where abouts are you in Canada??? Aren't you jealous of all these people with early gender scans??? LOL I am!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffany12345 View Post
    Totally!!! I am in MB, but appart. in some provinces you get early US as well! What province are you in? I believe that Ontario is one of them I went for an early US got all boys guesses and was DEVASTATED. Then at 16 weeks it CLEARLY showed girl!!!!!!!!
    I'm in Ontario! The min is 18 weeks here!! I already have my appt booked for jan 3rd to do a 3d gender scan!!! The 2d here seems to be unreliable so were paying for 3d
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is so interesting, there were a couple of girls from IG that live in ONT and they said it was mandatory for early US and I was so jealous LOL!!!! Hope you hear girl....if you really want to fin out can you go for a private US earlier.....

Quote Originally Posted by cvd View Post
    I'm in Ontario! The min is 18 weeks here!! I already have my appt booked for jan 3rd to do a 3d gender scan!!! The 2d here seems to be unreliable so were paying for 3d

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffany12345 View Post
    That is so interesting, there were a couple of girls from IG that live in ONT and they said it was mandatory for early US and I was so jealous LOL!!!! Hope you hear girl....if you really want to fin out can you go for a private US earlier.....
    Well we have an 8-10 week scan just for dating of course lol! And the scan I'm going for at 18 is private, otherwise I'd have to wait till 20 weeks for a 2D. Maybe it depends on the region then?? I'm close to Toronto. Anywhere within 2 hours of me won't look at you before 18 weeks (trying to crack down on gender selection) and most private places are 20 anyways now too, they are all changing their minimums! I have no idea where in On they are from but I have contacted all private places near me and none do early! Lol weird!!!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    cvd, Congratulations! You should call places in Scarborough/Markham and in Brampton/Mississauga if you live near Toronto. They do early scans at 13-14 weeks for gender determination. Unfortunately most people that go to those places are east and south Asians and abort the fetus if it's a girl. It's the sad reality. But anyhow, you can get an early gender determination scan at those places. GOOD LUCK

BFP February 2013!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lime View Post
    cvd, Congratulations! You should call places in Scarborough/Markham and in Brampton/Mississauga if you live near Toronto. They do early scans at 13-14 weeks for gender determination. Unfortunately most people that go to those places are east and south Asians and abort the fetus if it's a girl. It's the sad reality. But anyhow, you can get an early gender determination scan at those places. GOOD LUCK
    Hm I did call a couple places near Toronto and they said gender determination at 18 weeks! Then I talked to a 3D place in Pickering and she told me they were changing the regulations because of the gender selection issue, maybe I will try a couple more places lol I really would like know sooner, I'm too excited! Thank you
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Marketplace recently went undercover at a few u/s places in Markham and Brampton to see how early they would scan. Mist places said 13-14 weeks to determine gender!!! Marketplace is in CBC. Try to call the places in Markham/Brampton - UC baby or any of the large u/s franchises in those locations. I am pretty sure that they will do an early scan.

BFP February 2013!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lime View Post
    Marketplace recently went undercover at a few u/s places in Markham and Brampton to see how early they would scan. Mist places said 13-14 weeks to determine gender!!! Marketplace is in CBC. Try to call the places in Markham/Brampton - UC baby or any of the large u/s franchises in those locations. I am pretty sure that they will do an early scan.
    Hi thanks a lot for the info! Where abouts are you? I thought it was just a Canada/Ontario thing! UC baby doesn't scan at all till 20 weeks, I looked at their website! Brampton is too far for me (I'm an hour east of Toronto) but I'm going to check out Markham places, and I'm going to watch that CBC video too! I really appreciate the info!!!! The whole gender selection thing is incredibly sad!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CVD-a fellow Canadian! Yay! I'm just outside of Toronto too, let me know if you find a place that will do an earlier gender scan Waiting till 20 weeks will be torture, I'm already obsessing!
    2008, 2011, swayed for a and happily welcomed a ! Margot was born on June 28/2013! She's perfect and our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
    CVD-a fellow Canadian! Yay! I'm just outside of Toronto too, let me know if you find a place that will do an earlier gender scan Waiting till 20 weeks will be torture, I'm already obsessing!
    I know it is torture isn't it???
    I just called a place in Markham and I asked how early they can do it and all she said was "You can come in but we can't guarantee we can see." I didn't tell her how far along I was or anything? Then she asked where I was calling from, I wonder why that matters? Hm that seems a tad sketchy LOL!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast