Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI!

I went to UC baby in MB and although they would "tell" me the gender, they gave me a bunch of potty shots so I can judge for myself.

Is that the only option for private US?
    Quote Originally Posted by cvd View Post
    Hi thanks a lot for the info! Where abouts are you? I thought it was just a Canada/Ontario thing! UC baby doesn't scan at all till 20 weeks, I looked at their website! Brampton is too far for me (I'm an hour east of Toronto) but I'm going to check out Markham places, and I'm going to watch that CBC video too! I really appreciate the info!!!! The whole gender selection thing is incredibly sad!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just called a bunch of ultrasound places in Scarborough/Markham. Some won't even tell you the gender at ALL. It seems since that CBC marketplace investigation went on, they changed their ways! So I will be waiting till my appointment on Jan 3rd it seems Good to know all the info though!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought that they would do gender scans early. I live mid town Toronto. (Cedarvale).
    Last edited by lime; May 31st, 2013 at 08:47 PM.

BFP February 2013!!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww... hope time go fast for you and you hear pink in january!!!
    In my country, at week 8 (week 6 after O) you can do a private blood test and one laboratory determinates if your blood contains or not the Y chromosome, so if it´s a girl or boy. The success is 98% and they return money back if they were failed. Many, many women do it here. I think I´ll do when I get pregnant. It cost around 130€
    Mom to my DS and my baby girl

Thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming

link to my sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mariposa View Post
    Aww... hope time go fast for you and you hear pink in january!!!
    In my country, at week 8 (week 6 after O) you can do a private blood test and one laboratory determinates if your blood contains or not the Y chromosome, so if it´s a girl or boy. The success is 98% and they return money back if they were failed. Many, many women do it here. I think I´ll do when I get pregnant. It cost around 130€
    Wow! That would have been perfect for me!!! LOL wish they offered it here! I am still on the search for early ultrasounds here!!! I am determined to find somewhere haha!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
    CVD-a fellow Canadian! Yay! I'm just outside of Toronto too, let me know if you find a place that will do an earlier gender scan Waiting till 20 weeks will be torture, I'm already obsessing!
    I found a place that will do a 14 week ultrasound! They 'recommend' being 18 weeks for accuracy of course but website says they will try at 14 weeks. BUT!!! It is in Niagara Falls, I'm not sure what side of Toronto you're on but for me that's far since I'm east. I'm trying to convince DH for a weekend away HEHE but he says no
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lime View Post
    Hmm you can go to Fallsview watermark in Niagara (better than Great Wolf for toddlers). Check out this place in Markham (around Markham Rd/north of Highway 7) one of my friends did a private u/s there at 16 weeks... I know the site says 18... but they took her at 16 : )
    Baby in Sight 3D | 3D / 4D Fetal Ultrasound Packages
    Hi! I did contact that one, they said only starting at 18 weeks. I have literally phoned all over the GTA! Seems they all changed they're guidelines since the CBC thing. Thank you though!! I am still crossing my fingers to find one!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would just forgo Niagara and go across the border to Buffalo in the States. Buffalo is about a 2 he drive from me. The best place in Buffalo I heard was Baby.com - Baby, Pregnancy & Family Life Advice umpmotherhoodcentre.com close to the border! Great shopping deals in Buffalo, so I would make it a shopping trip

BFP February 2013!!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry, I am writing from my phone! The site is: Baby Bump Motherhood Center ~ Baby's Bungalow - Home

BFP February 2013!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's kinda funny how a sway thread has become a TOTAL early gender ultrasound HUNT hahah! I love it!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast