Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum23boys View Post
    Hi hun do u mind me asking why you were taking the baby aspirin ? I am concerned that if clomid things the lining and aspirin does the same then maybe the lining gets too thin ? IYKWIM ?
    I could be wrong, but I don't think low dose aspirin thins the lining. It's supposed to help implantation, I believe. It's also part of a lot of pink swaying plans because it's supposed to lower pH, but the main reason I was on it was because I know it helps implantation, and I thought I could use some help with that while being on Clomid.
    2013: twin boy stillborn at 37 weeks
    Sweet baby boy, you are loved and missed more than you will ever know.
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and wonder what
    you would have been like. I love you and miss you so much.
    Rest now, my baby, in the loving arms of Jesus.

Biggest shock of our lives - surprise BFP! And it's a GIRL!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    congrats sweetpea!! Awesome Awesome job! Great weight loss!! What mg of clomid were u taking? and you also mentioned Vitex and SP which you can't take with clomid. Was that the months leading up to when you started clomid? Wanted to put that out there in case someone doesnt know that.
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HopeandDreamG View Post
    congrats sweetpea!! Awesome Awesome job! Great weight loss!! What mg of clomid were u taking? and you also mentioned Vitex and SP which you can't take with clomid. Was that the months leading up to when you started clomid? Wanted to put that out there in case someone doesnt know that.
    Thank you so much, Hope! I really that it was enough to get my girl. We'll know in December!

I think this was indicated in my sway, and if it wasn't, I'll make sure to edit and include it, but I was on 50mg Clomid days 4-8. And I know I did mention that I was taking Vitex and SP *prior* to my Clomid cycle, but you're right - it's super important that people know not to take it *while* taking Clomid, so it totally bears repeating. I took Vitex non-stop since February, and SP non-stop since June. I stopped both the Vitex and the SP on CD1 of my attempt cycle, then started the Clomid on CD4.

HTH to clarify!

ETA: Just checked, and yep - all this info on dosages and when I started/stopped everything is already in the sway. But it's good to point it out again, nonetheless!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow sweetpea! I think your sway is just fantastic! You really did great and you were super strict on diet, a big well done to you! I hope your effort gives you your dreamed daughter, you deserve her
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Just wanted to share that I've made an appointment at a private u/s place to get an early gender scan at 15 weeks. The date is December 16th, and it feels like FOREVER away! Gotta keep busy to try and keep my mind off of this, or I'll go crazy, haha!
    That's great! but isn't that too early for a gender scan? I mean I thought we'd had to be around 20weeks pregnant. It's great if we can know at 15 weeks, I really hoped we could get to know gender for Christmas!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingpink77 View Post
    That's great! but isn't that too early for a gender scan? I mean I thought we'd had to be around 20weeks pregnant. It's great if we can know at 15 weeks, I really hoped we could get to know gender for Christmas!
    I found out at 14 wk 4 day.. then confirmed at 15 wk 4 days! Yes, you can totally find out that early!
    Go look at my baby's pics.. prob easiest to find them under my I Have A Little Princess thread. But with my pics there is no doubt.
    This is the first pregnancy DH and I had the guts to go early early.. before we wouldn't go until 22-23 weeks! haha
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just noticed I hadn't commented here yet.
    FABULOUS sway and congrats on your weight loss!!!!
    congrats1.gif
    Sweetpea and I hope there is a nice sticky PINK bean cooking in there!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    I found out at 14 wk 4 day.. then confirmed at 15 wk 4 days! Yes, you can totally find out that early!
    Go look at my baby's pics.. prob easiest to find them under my I Have A Little Princess thread. But with my pics there is no doubt.
    This is the first pregnancy DH and I had the guts to go early early.. before we wouldn't go until 22-23 weeks! haha
    Yesss!!! I hope I will know by Christmas then, it would be great! I really want to spend the christmas holidays buying stuff for this little one, whether boy or girl. With my ds I got to know really late cause he was always in a bad position for the gynea to find out. Hope this one is helpful enough and lets us check out
    Last edited by dreamingpink77; October 7th, 2012 at 03:12 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, girls!!

Dreaming, yes you can definitely find out earlier than 20 weeks! I'm not sure when your OB does that scan, but mine always schedules it between 17 and 18 weeks. However, I'm hoping to find out before Christmas, if possible, so I scheduled an u/s with a private ultrasound place (not covered by insurance) at 15 weeks. The place I scheduled it at claims they can determine gender as early as 14 weeks, but it felt a bit safer to go closer to 15 weeks (that's when a lot of the girls on here suggested I should go).

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll think I'll book mine at 16weeks then, I'm kind of planning to do an ultrasound every 4weeks, being at 8wks the first one and so on. I really can't wait to know And I can't wait for my first ultrasound, just want to see the little one so much! At least when he/she starts kicking, I'll know there is someone growing in there, but right now, it's just waiting without knowing anything at all.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast