Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladybug-How are you doing? Just wanted to pop in and say hello!
    (2009)
    (2011)
    Due January 2014 and swayed for a
    It's A GIRL!

I can do all things in Christ, who strengthens me. Phillipians 4:13

Link to my girl sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Soar View Post
    Ladybug-How are you doing? Just wanted to pop in and say hello!
    Thanks for being such a sweetie and checking in on me!!!! I am doing fine...lol, that is the token line I want to feel, but it has been ups and lots of downs, knowing that 3 is our limit. This little baby is going to be amazing, he is so uncooperative at scans though....I think that the next 18 years are going to be a challenge!!!!! May God meet you halfway with your sway...looking forward to hearing all about your scan and praying you get to buy pink!!!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like your little man is already a real character! He is going to be a wonderful addition to your family! I think the hat making is a lovely idea, something you can do for him!

Am thinking about you, sending you virtual hugs!
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 2014

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry to hear about your sway. I didn't sway for my 3rd boy and I beat myself up all through my pregnancy, today I look at his sweet angel face and he has truly healed me. People can say hurtful things when they see 3 boys about with you - but take no notice - when you hold your son for the first time he will help heal your heart, his smile, kisses and his gentle soul will melt your heart, you are his world....

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have always felt that I have had gender desire more than gender disappointment....and while I will long for a daughter, my sons are going to be my SONSHINES!!!! The lights of my life and two of them are rainbow babies....but my DS2 who I did experience sadness of not having a girl and did not feel the deep connection to in womb is my best bud ever!! He literally is son/sun!!! Blond hair, upturned nose and sweetest smile

Mumto3boys...thanks for your sweet words...I know that what you say is so true!!!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have updated in our due date threads....but for now, it appears that I have a girl on board with a cystic right kidney, healthy left kidney and bulging bladder.

I will keep you all posted on the outcome, but I am cautiously optimistic that I do have a girl in there.
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thinking of you, Ladybugs...
    And saying prayers...<3
    Proud mom of 3 sweet boys...
    and one BEAUTIFUL little girl!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...guess-3-a.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thought I would update here as well...it is a girl who may be faced with some challenges. She is a fighter and I have to believe in and for the best!!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow... congrats on getting your girl! I have no doubt that she is a very special rainbow baby and will fight to be healthy! I am thinking of you and your sweet baby girl.
    DS112
    DS23
    DS31

1st and only cycle with SIRM dallas: Canceled due to low response. Only 2 follicles. Dr. does not recommend another cycle and we do not have the heart nor the funds for a second opinion.

Moving on to swaying a praying! Hopefully there is a beautiful pink bundle in our future but if not, at least we make pretty boys

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, Ladybugs I am happy to hear you got your girl but gosh, I wish the news was better about her health. You and your family will be in my prayers. *big hugs*
    2012 (my sweetest little bug)

2013 Thank you Atomic Sagebrush and Gender Dreaming!

Link to my successful girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast