Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As a fellow Texan, I just wanted to say that your sway was awesome! You did everything to your ability to tip the odds in a girl favor. Don't doubt that. And the fact he made it thru your sway says a lot. Don't feel bad about your feelings it's best to get them out then keep it all in. I had GD with DS2 and I totally understand where you are coming from. My DS2 is my main little guy and this little guy will be yours too! Vent if you need to, it's important.

Congratulations on a healthy little prince. Be good to yourself! ((( hugs)))
    (2009)
    (2011)
    Due January 2014 and swayed for a
    It's A GIRL!

I can do all things in Christ, who strengthens me. Phillipians 4:13

Link to my girl sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just read your sway the other day and though how amazing it was and that if any sway gets a girl it'd be yours! You did everything possible you could do - hopefully that should make you not doubt yourself!! Don't feel bad at all for taking a pity party - you deserve to take one! It sucks initially to hear the same gender over and over again and that's okay! He's going to steal your heart, they all do! But for now let yourself cry and get your frustrations out!! We are all here for support!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you ladies for your kind words! I am trying to wrap my head around this news but every time I think about it, I just dont believe it. I am in serious denial!

Atomic - do you really think this boy made it through the antihistamine, the rephresh, the 14 day abstinence and the 7 days before I ovulated?!? I know its pointless to obsess over what went wrong, but maybe it will help me move forward? I know you cant really know, but man that blows my mind! I guess he really was meant to be after all that!
    DS112
    DS23
    DS31

1st and only cycle with SIRM dallas: Canceled due to low response. Only 2 follicles. Dr. does not recommend another cycle and we do not have the heart nor the funds for a second opinion.

Moving on to swaying a praying! Hopefully there is a beautiful pink bundle in our future but if not, at least we make pretty boys

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    my DS2 was a "failed" sway and he is amazing, but like you I "grieved" for the first few days and felt less excited, but slowly that returned and by the end of pregnancy I was excited to meet him again. He is just the most adorable happy-natured boy and he fills a gap I didn't know I had. Had we had a girl we might have stopped at 2 children, but this forces my hand so perhaps GD is natures/fates way of increasing my number of kids. I had a strong pink sway with DS2, so I feel he beat the odds for a reason too

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry to hear that you are suffering, GD is the most awful feeling, please take all the time you need to grieve. I didn't sway with DS2 I had planned to in the future but he was a surprise, I can still remember the completely consuming heartache I felt when I found out he was a boy, it lasted for most of my pregnancy too, until the last few weeks. I didn't think I could have a third due to a deteriorating hip condition and I grieved so badly. I was so worried I wouldn't bond with him at birth, but honestly, as soon as he was born all my feelings changed, yes I still wanted a daughter, but my GD with him vanished. I loved him immediately and he is such a special little boy now. Just cry and let yourself grieve now, it is really important to face those feelings in order to heal. Hugs xx

Ps. I meant to add that even though we have tried again, I was actually saying to DH how I was having second thoughts, I felt I had moved past my GD and I didn't want to stir it all up again. It took me a good year and a half after DS was born but I felt better.
    Last edited by pinkdreamer; August 11th, 2013 at 04:37 AM.
    Two gorgeous and two angel

Our precious has arrived 20th February 2014! Our dreams have come true!

Thank you Genderdreaming and Atomic! x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry ! I was feeling exactly like you when ds2 was a he totally himiluated pgcy. But now i am so in luv with him he is my evrything!

DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 January 2020 - endometriosis - DH low motility

Due Date 23.08.2021

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12