Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Glowlight girl sway - Girl!!!

Gender Resulted - Thank you atomic!!! You are a wealth of information!

Gave up measuring pH very quickly - too hard to get enough cm to get an accurate reading
    Used sylk

MINERALS
    Calcium yes, 1200mg (life****** natural Ca not Calcium Caltrate or carbonate); increased dairy to one large glasss of skim milk and a yoghurt. Didn't have much dairy when had ds
    Magnesium yes
    Potassium very low
    Sodium very low
    DH minerals cranberry, but very relaxed with taking it

didn't purchase a plan, just researched A LOT prior to swaying. Just before swaying started reading more and more atomic's essays on dreamgender which made a lot of sense to me so used mostly tactics described here.

DIET
    Dietary Changes no salt in cooking, low salt products, IG and LE diet (reduced calories and protein, lost weight although I'm small to start with, diet started 4 months before attempt with occasional cheats but avoided all no-nos), added carbs (pasta, unsalted butter, bread) and skipped breakfast daily - this made me dizzy. When I tracked my food intake I realised I was nowhere near the calorie limit and couldn't really increase it without go over fat and protein limits. I had jam, sweets etc

It was my 30th birthday the month before attempt, so quite a bit of alcohol that month but otherwise in moderation before that.

Did you continue diet after attempt/ how long? stopped as soon as I started feeling horrible in the mornings without breakfast, more than usual low blood sugar dizziness (about 9 dpo, POAS and was +ve!)
    Caffeine never drink anyway
    DH caffeine occassional coffee

EXERCISE
    I don't do intense exercise, so more of a couch potato except I walk quite a bit so don't sit around all the time. I did a few sessions of zumba but had to stop 2 weeks before attempt because I had a bad cold. DH actually went on a huge health kick (he was a bit overweight when we had ds) so ate mostly protein, protein shakes, lots of cardio but also weights He was happy and healthy though so I didn't want to spoil that.
    Does constantly lifting a toddler count as weightlifting? lol

HORMONES
    Drinks occasionally high Ca content mineral water (Perrier) or added Life****** natural calcium powder to drinking water, light milk, lots of peppermint tea, coke zero
    Supplements Cranberry - high potency, a little vitamin C

SUPPLEMENTS
    Cranberry yes
    Acidophilus in yoghurt
    Sudafed no
    Others vit C (but not regularly), B6 to lengthen LP after stopped bf my lp was 8 days after bf even with 28 day cycles, lengthened to about 9-10 days last cycle
    DH supps not regularly - cranberry

TIMING
    BD cutoff (# of days) 1 I think, had to do an extra day because O was a day later than expected according to OPK
    BD thru O possibly got close to O
    O+12 no
    Frequent BD/how many days yes, DH FR daily and at least 4-5 attempts with break in BD 3-4 days before stopped, had a break of 2 days then BD again 2 attempts prior to stopping altogether either 1 day before O or close to it (if that makes sense, didn't want to raise testosterone with daily BD so had a couple day break but DH FR daily to reduce count)
    Charting O with Temp yes
    Charting O with OPK yes

IONS
    Oed in what moon phase new moon (although conceived DS on new moon too)
    Changed ions in other ways? lavender room spray and essential oil, open windows
    These are things I do anyway (more recently not when I had ds), I like my lavender for relaxation nothing new in term of doing this on purpose for swaying

OTHER
    How many kids do you have? 1
    What gender(s)? ds
    # of months TTC 1 (complete suprise, ds took longer)
    Your Age 30
    BD position mis
    Jump and dump not immediately
    EWCM present/how much? very little
    DH undies type brief/tight boxer
    DH hot bath/shower yes
    OWT - anything under bed? no, wore rose quartz pendant daily for several months which I had and wore prior to knowing about all this swaying business

COMMENTS?

Could've been stricter with the diet had I know it would only take 1 month but let it go in the end ie. had to do occsional cheats at social occasions but didn't let go of all basic principles, I did the best I could. Stopped bf ds 4 months prior so cycles were still getting back to normal but I could always get positive opk and temp shift so knew when O hapenned. Fingers crossed! No nub visible on 12 w scan so waiting for 16w to see gender.

Feel good about sticking to diet for over 4 months and getting other factors mostly 'right'. However, the exercise thing for both DH and myself may sway the other way. Overall I did everything in the opposite direction of what we did to conceive ds (other than daily bd). One attempt would be too difficult for us because of my cycles still settling.
    Last edited by glowlight; September 14th, 2013 at 05:43 PM. Reason: update

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks great...
    GOOD LUCK!!
    Proud mom of 3 sweet boys...
    and one BEAUTIFUL little girl!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...guess-3-a.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great sway, good luck
    two gorgeous boys

And a beautiful little girl

Our sway worked!!!
    Thanks atomic and all at GD X

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Find out in just 2 days! So nervous. Everyone is commenting that it's probably a boy and my og is similar to my first. Would love to be surprised!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck for your scan! You had a great sway, hope you hear pink x
    Two gorgeous and two angel

Our precious has arrived 20th February 2014! Our dreams have come true!

Thank you Genderdreaming and Atomic! x

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats!!! Great sway!
    Mom of 2 boys K-11 and K-7 with due 2/11/17