Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just chiming in...as for timing, we had our one attempt approx 15 hours after first +OPK. Basically it was positive early in the am and we dtd later that evening and i'm currently pregnant with a girl. I was on a strict LE diet, husband did FR for 10-11 days leading up and we incorporated suppliments. i believe diet and lowering sperm count were the major factors for me personally(not necessarily timing). Good luck!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I'm not sure if she will see this or not, but we really didn't know what would be best at that point and just playing aorund with various ideas. I"m not totally sure if she had any reason. I agree that what you say makes some sense, but if you have little to no CM DTD close to O is going to mean BFN because the sperm will take too long to get to the egg anyway.
    yes, totally true the CM factor.... I hadnīt thought about it. Iīll try not to stress about timing and just DTD when I can after my +OPK. Thanks!
    Mom to my DS and my baby girl

Thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming

link to my sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2boys1girl View Post
    Just chiming in...as for timing, we had our one attempt approx 15 hours after first +OPK. Basically it was positive early in the am and we dtd later that evening and i'm currently pregnant with a girl. I was on a strict LE diet, husband did FR for 10-11 days leading up and we incorporated suppliments. i believe diet and lowering sperm count were the major factors for me personally(not necessarily timing). Good luck!
    Congrats on your girl! I also think diet and low sperm count are key! Overmore I just see your DH used LR, and Iīm very hopeful about it with my DH too....letīs see what happens! Thanks for your experience!
    Last edited by mariposa; April 1st, 2013 at 04:23 PM.

link to my sway:

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi mariposa! Sorry I didn't answer your question, I don't come on here anymore (I just happen to be looking back at my sway for a friend!). From what I remember we didn't actually intend to DTD on O day but I didn't get any warning. We DTD the morning after my first +OPK and the OPK was negative by that afternoon. Usually it would have stayed positive for a couple of days!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thank you very much for your answer!

link to my sway:

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678