Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Update Mochagirl's (New) Sway UPDATE: It's a GIRL!!!

Ok, here's my sway. I might have forgotten some things, so I'll add to it as I think of them. this was enough to get my girl!

Username: Mochagirl
    DH's Age: 37
    Children: 3 boys
    No. Months TTC: We tried for 4 months last summer, got a BFP, then lost our baby at 11 weeks. We tried again with my first post-m/c ovulation (pre-af) with no luck. I got my BFP on the 2nd post-m/c ovulation.

Diet:
    I started the LE diet last May, and followed it pretty hardcore up until my BFP in September. I started out at about 128/130 lbs and was 109 lbs when I got my first BFP. Once pregnant, I gained weight very fast, and had put on 13 lbs by the time I had my m/c. I started the LE diet again almost immediately after the m/c and the weight dropped off once again. I weighed myself the day I got my BFP, and I was down to about 100 lbs! I was probably a little more than this when I O'd, but I was staying out of town and didn't have a scale. My diet wasn't perfect in the week leading up to O because we were staying for a whole week with my in-laws on the other side of the country, and I wasn't in control of my meals anymore. Still, in the days leading up to O, I managed to keep vegetarian and still kept to my protein, sodium and calorie limits with some difficulty. After O I relaxed a bit and ate a few bites of turkey on Christmas and a bit of fish another night, but for the most part I still stayed within my totals through the whole 2WW until the last couple of days before my BFP (I was staying with my Mom, and she was spoiling me with treats).

Exercise: None other than running after my very busy boys.

Potions and Pills:
    Vitex: 2 a day af-O.
    Low dose Aspirin: every 2-3 days
    Folic Acid: 2 1mg pills a day
    3 cups of peppermint tea a day
    2-3 cups of red raspberry leaf tea a day
    I took one Zyrtec a day from CD10 until O, and on some days I took Benedryl as well (though not on actual O day).

Potions and Pills for DH:

None. DH doesn't believe in swaying, so I think asking him to do frequent release was probably enough. I did switch his usual juice for Crystal Light and he was drinking that for a while, but we weren't staying at our house when I O'd, so he was back to drinking his usual stuff.

Timing:
    We did frequent release. DH started releasing on CD4, then we started dtd on CD10 (it was only 6 days of frequent release, but my OPKs were getting darker and I panicked). We then dtd CD10, 11, 12 (twice), 13, and 14. I ovulated either late at night on CD15 or in the wee hours of morning on CD16. So, it was about a 1 day cut off. I'm hoping that it won't matter that we only got 6 days of fr in because as it turned out I was still 5-6 days away from O when we started dtd. For the record, FF thinks I O'd later, on CD17, which would make it a 3 day cut off. I think FF is wrong based on CM and CP, and by switching my setting to 'Research' I got my chart switched back to the O date I agreed with. Here's my chart: 22b67e Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

Things in the VG:
    I had sworn I wouldn't use Rephresh this cycle, but in the end decided to use some. I used about 1/2 a tube on CD7, 10 and 12. If I O'd on CD15, that's exactly 3 days after my last application, so hopefully there was still some in there doing its work.

PH:
    I don't test PH. I have low ionic strength and PH strips never change colour with me. I did try to drink some aspartame around O, but it was tricky since I couldn't exactly fill MIL's fridge with CL and Diet Pepsi. I managed on can of Diet Pepsi and 2 glasses of CL (thank god for those individual serving packets) a day. I also took Baby Aspirin every 2 days around O.

Anything Else:
    -I O'd on the night of a New Moon - Christmas Eve.
    -We were staying with my in-laws across the country for a whole week during our attempt. It was very stressful since we had to sneak in our attempts while sharing a room with our 3 kids, but we managed.
    -I didn't do Jump and Dump - I lay down for at least 5 minutes each time before cleaning myself up.
    -I had ovulation spotting, which I NEVER have, so I'm thinking I must have had a very strong ovulation - this accords with the idea that women are more fertile post-m/c (and hopefully it's also true that having a recent m/c sways girl...)
    -I'm starting to get REALLY scared we might be having twins again after someone brought up a study that suggested that travelling in an airplane during your 2WW can cause a greater chance of having identical twins.
    Last edited by Mochagirl; April 6th, 2012 at 09:52 AM.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations your sway looks great! FX for a little brewing in there.
    2 yrs old ~ 4 yrs old ~ TTC Now!

My blog if you fancy a read...

http://honeybumblecustomdyed.blogspot.co.uk/

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    MOCHA!!!
    Your sway is perfect.....You are so dilligent and meticiulous!
    I really hope this is your baby girl!!!!

I just really wish I was joining your due date!!!!!!!!
    Hopefully, soon!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wish you were joining me too, lemon!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha, this is a fantastic sway and I hope you'll have no regrets with it no matter the outcome. I have everything crossed that it's your baby girl (and, just for you, only one of them ). xx
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    Mocha, this is a fantastic sway and I hope you'll have no regrets with it no matter the outcome. I have everything crossed that it's your baby girl (and, just for you, only one of them ). xx
    You know me so well

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    FX for
    proud momma to FOUR studly dudes
    *** colin | aidan | brendan | duncan ***

-my blog | www.loveandlittleones.com

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Woo hoo!!

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GREAT sway!!!!!!! Praying your pink bean is in there!!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!
    and along the way.

Due with a after prayer and and slight swaying.

"It must take quite a man to knock the balls off a boy!"

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's a great sway!!! Praying its your princess in there!!!!
    2005; 2007; 2009; arrived 6/28/14!!
    5 failed IVF/PGD's 2010-2012
    Ectopic pregnancy 2013 that caused IC

Emergency cerclage at 18 wks & Suffered through months of strict bed rest to keep this little man baking. My water broke at 31w4d and He finally arrive June 28 at 32 weeks!
    He is so strong and perfect! Truly my little angel.

-God, Grant me the Serenity to Accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to Change the things I can and the Wisdom to know the Difference-

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast