Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ummmm.....You are being WAY too hard on yourself. This sway sounds FANTASTIC!!!
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There's absolutely nothing wrong with that - I think it sounds pretty hardcore!!

Congratulations and good luck for pink
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Everyone

auroara78 - i defently believe the moon has big influence,not the full moon /new moon stufff that has never been true for me) but the moon signs but not just the moon i think when the majority of planets are under one sign have more influence than just the moon ( i saw an astrologist who talked me through it) it has been true for all my boys but as you said i dont know if it is 100%, there is a website that has all the planets positions including the moon and what sign they are under you just have to put in what month year you want to see and it brings it up, you can look up any month /year in the past and i think at the moment it is current to 2014, and my due date is october 10th but i have c cections so it will be more like the very end of september

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due Nov 2015-- Praying for

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That looks like a great sway 4boys! All the best for a healthy pregnancy and hopefully a pink one!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow! I think this is an awesome sway!! I'd be thrilled with it! GL!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BOYS View Post
    Thanks Everyone

auroara78 - i defently believe the moon has big influence,not the full moon /new moon stufff that has never been true for me) but the moon signs but not just the moon i think when the majority of planets are under one sign have more influence than just the moon ( i saw an astrologist who talked me through it) it has been true for all my boys but as you said i dont know if it is 100%, there is a website that has all the planets positions including the moon and what sign they are under you just have to put in what month year you want to see and it brings it up, you can look up any month /year in the past and i think at the moment it is current to 2014, and my due date is october 10th but i have c cections so it will be more like the very end of september
    4Boys, I hear you on that. My first son was concieved in the new moon BUT on a major male sign, so I think that was the influence over gender there.

My second son was full moon and on the cusp of girl/boy sign. I think I O'ed late and probably hit the boy part of the sign.

What is the website where you go to look? I'd be curious to see what sign the day I think I O'ed fell into. I can't wait to find out if you got a girl in there!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Best of Luck!!!!!
    And i agree with the others, sounds like you did a pretty good sway!
    How long till you get a chance to find out the gender?
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats! I'm glad you got pg this month - that had to be enough with such a strict diet!!! Good luck!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12