Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

4 BOYS FAILED SWAY

Ok so i just got my BFP on 10 DPO, i have never had a BFP that early so im in shock, and now completly analizing my sway up ,i have been trying for 6 months and have had BFNs so i had to loosen up a bit, here it is

DIET -
    i am naturally thin so the diet took it out of me i went form 58 kg to 52kg and am 5"7 , i always loosened up a little in 2 ww but have not eaten any meat in 6 months (my iron levels dropped dangerously low but i kept giong) and no breakfast in a year
    my diet consisted of
    LUNCH ,pasta with little unsalted butter and parm
    DINNER ,skim milk milshake with raspberries, strawberries and 6 sachets of equal
    4 glasses of sugar free cranberry juice with equal throughout day AFTER 12pm
    DH didnt follow diet but gave up coffee,orange juice and coke and instead drank 2 litres of sugar free cranberry juice with equal sachets added a day

SUPPS-
    100mg low dose asprin every 2 days
    Folic Acid
    Zyrtec every day from 5 days B4 O
    320mg Saw Palmetto from Af - O

DH SUPPS
    -30,000 mg cranberry

REPHRESH-
    full applicator every 3 days from end of AF ,last dose 36 hrs before O and then half applicator Early morning of O
    SYLK tiny finger tip when needed

TIMING-
    cuttoffs and one off BDs were not working in the last 6 months so decided to BD through O
    DH is 39 so abstinence was out for us so he released on his own 2x a day everyday for 2 weeks prior to attempts
    BD on O-3, O-2, O-1 and 0 , jump & dump on O-1 and O ,DH had HOT spa B4 each BD poor guy we are in the middle of a hot summer so it killed him

OTHER - the last year or so i have been practicing the SECRET ie you can attract things by way of thinking, i have been visualizing my daughter what she looks like ect ect

So looking back i am seeing how i messed my sway and it wasnt as perfect as i wanted it to be, 3 days before O i started adding a banana to my nightly milkshake as i was having cramps and chest pains and just feeling S**T ,and night before O i had custard which i never eat while TTC but i felt like i was going to pass out and just grabed something with sugar ,also my last dose of Asprin was O-2 now wishing i had one night before O also

On a good note it was the FIRST month in 6 months that i had NO CM ,even while swaying i was getting loads for 4 days leading up to O even with 30,000mg of cranberry, and this month i used no cranberry supps and was drier than i have ever been ,had to be the rephresh or asprin (never used either in previous months)
    Also all my boys were concieved during winter and this one during a HOT summer
    The other thing i was happy with was that i ovulated on a day when the moon was in scorpio and 80 % of the planets were all under female signs ,i strongly believe in this as ALL of my boys were conceived when the moon was under a male sign and the other planets were all majority male signs also

All in All i dont feel like i did enough but i did try my very best and i am FINALLY PREGO yay,now only time will tell
    Last edited by 4BOYS; April 28th, 2012 at 09:56 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats!!! Sending you my girl dust
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    congrats!!!, and i know how you feel.
    i also have 4 boys, and i never even got a chance to start my sway when i got my surprise BFP.

GOOD LUCK, FINGERS CROSSED FOR A STICKY PINK BEAN...
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    4BOYS A friend of mine was told to start eating 2 bananas a day because she was finding it hard to fall preg.. She had already had a baby boy so she did the banana thing second time around it worked she fell preg and had a GIRL.. GL

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the well wishes

Quote Originally Posted by pinkin2011 View Post
    4BOYS A friend of mine was told to start eating 2 bananas a day because she was finding it hard to fall preg.. She had already had a baby boy so she did the banana thing second time around it worked she fell preg and had a GIRL.. GL
    Pinkin You just made my day

GL to everyone also

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations and good luck!
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

7. Thanks BoyMom1987 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I actually think your sway sounds great, and I do believe in moon's influence on gender (I don't think its 100%) but it definitely seems to help increase the odds! Good luck! What is your EDD?
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    4Boys, I think your sway sounds great. Don't be too hard on yourself; looking at your diet, your potassium intake was still in girl range even with a banana... you were eating hardly anything!

Congratulations and have a H&H 9 months

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks great to me to! I wish my sway would be this good! Good luck!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on your BFP!
    That sounds pretty near to perfect to me, a very strong sway!
    Hope you get the baby girl you deserve
    6 3
    swayed for a

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast