Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for all your wishes, everytime I get the panic it might be a boy, I come here and remind myself that there is no reason to. I love my boys and the idea of completing my family is so reassuring. Cant wait to see a heart beat, will go for a scan the week after next I hope.

Auroara, I am due 17 October! I will join you on the mum to be boards soon, just waiting to see a heartbeat, please God x

Wilma, I dont know if high hcg means GIrl, in fact I think its impossible to tell from a normal pregnancy test. The tests I got the early BFP from are highly sensitive, they detect from 10 whereas the ones I got from the shops detect from 25 onwards, so that might make a difference (and might be the reason I got BFN after BFP). Also I noticed that I dont get early BFPs from FMU!!! Its way too diluted. The same happened with ds2 and dd, I got hte first BFP in the afternoon. I got early BFPs with all my kids really (9dpo), so I dont think its a gender thing. In fact, I have promised myself not to obsess about gender until nub time (around Easter).

Starflower, praying you are the next one posting your sway here, yipppieh xxxxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations again

My DS3 was due on 17th October 2009 - he was born the day before!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by wilma_five View Post
    Congrats!!

BFP @7dpo must mean high hcg = girl right?
    There is nothing to this - no way to tell on the basis of when you get a BFP what gender baby you are carrying.

Good luck and congrats nini!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its a boy. Looking all good and healthy and I am thrilled to be expecting another sweet son. I am also very sad that my dream, my life dream of having 2 daughters has now forever ended. I never planned much in my life, apart from being a mother and my family always had 2 girls in my dreams. It will take me some time to get over this. I love this little boy already, but I wish he had brought along a twin sister.

I might have another child, but not for the next years. I need to work my way through my emotions first. Ask myself why I wanted daughters so badly, more than one. Isnt it my own childhood that I need to make up for? Should my daughters really be responsible to be born to make up for their mothers missed childhood? I have one healthy daughter and am so grateful for her, just like for my healthy sons. I am blessed. But right now need some time. I will be back soon, just need a break. I dont think I will sway again, I have to get my spirit into the mode where swaying does not matter anymore, where I will trust God to give me what is right.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on your healthy son and also, some hugs for you too xxxxxxx
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nini View Post
    Its a boy. Looking all good and healthy and I am thrilled to be expecting another sweet son. I am also very sad that my dream, my life dream of having 2 daughters has now forever ended. I never planned much in my life, apart from being a mother and my family always had 2 girls in my dreams. It will take me some time to get over this. I love this little boy already, but I wish he had brought along a twin sister.

I might have another child, but not for the next years. I need to work my way through my emotions first. Ask myself why I wanted daughters so badly, more than one. Isnt it my own childhood that I need to make up for? Should my daughters really be responsible to be born to make up for their mothers missed childhood? I have one healthy daughter and am so grateful for her, just like for my healthy sons. I am blessed. But right now need some time. I will be back soon, just need a break. I dont think I will sway again, I have to get my spirit into the mode where swaying does not matter anymore, where I will trust God to give me what is right.
    Nini, I remember when we were pregnant in 2010 and having our first daughters' together. I really loved seeing your posts because you and I had a very similar dream (to have 2 daughters - only mine was 3). I had a terrible childhood and for as long as I could remember I wanted girls to make up for all those lost years. The idea that I could raise a girl in a safe and happy environment made me feel so good inside, I guess.

Although I'm grateful now, for a long time I was sad that I was done having kids. My dd will the be the only girl and she'll never get a sister either.
    But then I think about some of the positives; having my daughter to myself (sounds a bit selfish when I put it that way ;D), and since we'll be the only two females, I'm trying my best to make the bond between the two of us strong.
    I love that you are so happy to be having your third sweet boy . Perhaps you may have another in the future, and maybe she'll be a baby girl But for now, enjoy your break and I hope you have a happy, healthy pregnancy. Your baby boy will be an amazing addition to your family.
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations and hugs x
    2005 2007 2009 2012

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for updating. Congrats on your son. I hope you feel better soon.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats. You sound like such a sweet mother. Take care.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nini, congrats on a healthy baby boy and (((hugs))) for you.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast