Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for sharing. I know what you mean about feeling it is almost a sure thing to get the gender you want when swaying, you just feel like it will work and the bit of luck you need will be on your side.
    Sorry you didn't get your girl.
    2007 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    At least you know you did all you could to try and have your girl, so don't beat yourself up about it.
    Enjoy your wee boy I am sure he will be gorgeous!!!!
    14 13 12 9 8 5 2
    !!MY MAGNIFICENT SEVEN!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry you didn´t get the girl you swayed for. I hope your little boy will bring you lots of happiness
    6 3
    swayed for a

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girls, for the most part I'm feeling better and it's becoming more about wanting a girl someday rather than wishing this particular baby were a girl. I felt pretty low yesterday recounting the details of my sway because I felt kind of cheated (if that makes sense), but I'm feeling pretty good in general. When I look back on it, there's lots of things I could have done differently, but not much that I would actually be willing to go back and change. I could have stopped breastfeeding, but I wouldn't be willing to give up those cuddles with my son (even now) before he's ready just so I could take supplements. I could have lost more weight, but that probably wouldn't have been the healthiest choice for me.

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I'm sorry that your sway didn't work out and also sorry that you felt in any way that swaying was a sure thing.
    Of course, I knew this, I just mean that it's easy to get kind of wrapped up in the swaying process and feel like the odds are really in your favor. I always knew that it was mostly out of my hands, but I think that putting so much emphasis on having a girl made it even harder to hear boy. But then again, if I hadn't tried anything, I might wonder 'what it?'.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I totally understand and wishing you the best for a happy and healthy pg and birth.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi bodhi, im new to the site and just read your thread and felt I had to reply as I just have been through the exact same thing. My dh and I did the IG girl diet so strictly, followed all 7 sways. got my ph down and drank so much cranberry and crystal light is wasn't funny. but the heavens had their own plan for us and here we are having our third boy. I too got so wrapped up in the diet that it consumed me. I was so driven and stayed positive that I got so blinded by it all I was convinced we were going to have our baby girl we have dreamed of for so long. when they told us we were having a boy I think I was in disbelief and shock that I actually thought I was going to faint. I am carrying very different to my other two sons and have just felt different in general that I thought it was a girl for sure. I know how you are feeling, we had a name picked for her because our feelings were so strong that it was a girl we had just started planning for her without thinking. I too feel the same as you, I know if I didn't try it I would be saying the 'what if's' down the track too. Its taken me a while to feel good about this precious little boy coming but each day it gets better, I know for me the wish for little girl will always be with me, so my dh and I have decided to go for a 4th next year ( very scary!) but I do feel so very blessed to have these amazing little boys in my life. I have been giving them so many extra cuddles and kisses lately which gets me through my day. If you have any questions to my sway id be happy to answer them, but I just wanted you to know you are not alone and I know how hard it is to be so disappointed after such a long and hard journey with swaying. look forward to chatting with you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12