Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great job! Wishing you all the best with your baby girl!
    When is she due?

OOps, I just saw your siggie, due in Aug! Congrats!!
    Last edited by myGirl; March 30th, 2012 at 11:24 AM.
    Mom to 3 wonderful boys waiting for our

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AWESOME!!!! Congrats!
    and along the way.

Due with a after prayer and and slight swaying.

"It must take quite a man to knock the balls off a boy!"

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sfb04 - Congratulations, so happy for you! Had you been ttc long before you started a-gender plan, or had you tried any other ways of getting girl? Had you had any trouble ttc prior to falling?

From Queensland, I am new to genderdreaming, after reading about it on 60 Minutes chatroom with Jodi McMahon last night after show. It is so good to hear these success stories. I have been on a-gender plan for last 18 mths with no luck. Have now given it away as was costing too much money.

Do you have any advice? I have read your attempt story so that will be helpful. Thankyou !

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi wannapinky, I'm from Melbourne and I watched 60mintues last night too! and joined the chat room As I sat there with number 3 boy in my tummy (23weeks) I couldn't believe what I was watching maybe it was a sign!? Hubby has decided finally that if we don't get girl at number four with good swaying we will be going to the states as Jodi did.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so happy for you, after 3 miscarriages last year with trying for number 3 I was just happy I was pregnant however now with boy number 3 I'm definitely going to be swaying my little butt off for our last baby. The diet you were on sounds the complete opposite to all of my three boys so I'm hoping that doing all this will help me achieve this outcome also (will be trying again for number 4 around this time next year)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations!! I did the a-gender diet as well, partly because it was the complete opposite of my normal diet, which is how I conceived DS1 and 2. I wasn't able to get dates when I did it as they weren't offering them anymore. I was always curious if they went more on biorhythms or moon signs, or something completely different. Anyway, it doesn't matter. I can't change what is in my belly now!
    All the best for the rest of your pregnancy.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to welcome you lovely ladies to Gender Dreaming! Let me know how I can be of help!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations!
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies,

I've just joined Gender Dreaming today (had been stalking IG for a few months then came across someone mentioning Gender Dreaming). I too purchased an a-gender plan a while ago but didn't get to use it. I contacted them recently about getting more dates (as I'm fairly confident about the diet etc its just the dates I needed) and they were going to charge me $199 for 6 months of dates, so I decided against that! Anyway, I did lots of researching, and realised the previous dates they'd given me for 2011 were based on personal biorhythms, then found how to work them out myself for free on astro.com so I've done that, but now I've stumbled across all the other methods such as Moon signs etc etc (i knew about the phases, just not the signs). So just when I think I've got a grasp on things, I find more swaying info! Talk about overwhelming, lol. Anyway, I'll just keep reading and researching until I think I've got all bases covered.

Congrats on your successful girl sway!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations! And hi to all the Aussie girls. I am in Sydney, and due in August after a successful girl sway (loads of suppliments, 3.5 day cutoff before ovulation and minor dietary changes). Our 2 sons are excited about getting a little sister. All the best to everyone. xxxx

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast