Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBeachyGrl View Post
    I really hope you are pregnant too!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope we both are...♥
    Proud mom of 3 sweet boys...
    and one BEAUTIFUL little girl!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...guess-3-a.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OK I said I wasn't going to post anymore on this thread, but that brought tears to my eyes too, NCbeachyGrl, and well I've got pregnancy hormones, so big cheers and hopes that it's good sign BeadinMom!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm really struggling with this too, even though I'm not pregnant!

I wanted to find out with both my boys but hubby wouldn't let me, and I always said that if we had another then we'd find out. He still doesn't want to but I keep thinking that I want that experience of finding out beforehand and if it's a girl getting to buy those girly things.

But then, it was nice giving birth to DS2 and finding out when I lifted him onto my chest.

Argh! Its so difficult!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had surprises with my first two kids, and it was great. I found out gender with #3, and GD ruined the last 20 weeks of my pregnancy. I chose not to find out this last time, because if it is another girl, I am better off not knowing until birth.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well Canada is very indecisive apparently... A friend of mine just found out that they do tell us again since July 1st! Sheesh make up your mind!! Apparently they tell the doctor if you request to know and the doctor will tell you on your next visit?!?

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's crazy...but ya know, not surprising. It just takes one idiot to ruin it for us all!!
    Proud mom of 3 sweet boys...
    and one BEAUTIFUL little girl!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...guess-3-a.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can tell you in a couple of weeks if going team green has been the right thing for us.
    My reasoning was that I had to do what is the best in boy-scenario. If itīs a girl itīs going to be a great surprise and I still have years of shopping ahead. I could just completely imagine finding out at 20 weeks itīs another boy, the same experience again, I know friends and relatives wouldnīt have been that excited, the comments, ecc.
    So for my final pregnancy I wanted it to be a different experience-we found out with the first two- I want him to be an individual with his own story and not that he is sort of a third copy of the same story.

Plus I think finding out at birth means the gender is only one of many other details, like the birth story, whom he looks alike, color of his hair, seeing little fingers, holding him, relieve of birth being over. When you find out with an ultrasound gender is basically the only information you have in that moment and if youīre inclined to GD you can concentrate on only that for the next 20 weeks, or worse 24/26 weeks.

O and what is also a lot of fun is that people canīt stand youīre not finding out. Iīm just happy feeling my baby move inside me whatever gender it is but other people seem to think it is a very important issue.

Having said that, I might be back here in 20 days with terrible GD, who knows.
    6 3
    swayed for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by coocoobananas View Post
    Well Canada is very indecisive apparently... A friend of mine just found out that they do tell us again since July 1st! Sheesh make up your mind!! Apparently they tell the doctor if you request to know and the doctor will tell you on your next visit?!?
    It depends where you are in Canada. Where I live they're still telling people gender, but I've heard more and more u/s clinics are refusing to do it. I know there's talk of banning 'entertainment ultrasounds' (private u/s) here as well, but they still exist at the moment, so that remains a possibility for parents still wanting to know gender.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, and as for finding out gender. I have much admiration for people who can remain Team Green, but I'm far too impatient for that.

We didn't find out gender with my twins, and I will always regret in the first moments after birth feeling a twinge of disappointment when they said 'it's a boy'. I should have been elated that my first son (and 3 minutes later my second son) were being born, and instead I was already starting to worry about whether I'd ever have a daughter.

I did find out with DS3 - my failed IG sway baby - and I'm soooo glad I did. Yes, I was sad, but finding out at 20 weeks gave me lots of time to get used to the idea of another boy. We started calling him by name, bought cute clothes for him, and watched the excitement in our other boys' eyes when we told them they were getting a baby brother. After a week or two I felt much better, and I can genuinely say that by the time he arrived I was excited to meet him.

So for me finding out gender worked best, but it really depends on your personality I think.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm still very undecided....I might even find out but not tell anyone other than you ladies!!! I can say it can go 100% both ways....my GD was pretty bad with DD1.....but I think I'm the type of person that needs time to digest the info....so...as much as it hurt to hear girl...that's what I needed...because that was the reality of the situation. On the other hand....I found out really early with DS2 through a 10 week blood test and mulitiple ultrasounds- nub@ 11, 13 and gender @ 15 & 21 weeks. I've never tried a drug in my life (other than the ones prescribed to me after all of my c-sections)...but I assume my feelings after finding out gender with DS2 were as close to trying cocaine as possible! But it lasted through the whole pregnancy...I literally had no worries as soon as I found out gender...it was just bliss!
    07'-ds1- 10'-dd1 11'-ds2 My Dream come true Sway baby! ...& a shocking suprise due Feb 14th 2013

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast