Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Totally know what you mean, Kasey...
    I'd just be over the moon thrilled to be pregnant right now...nevermind gender.
    For me, this time we won't find out.
    Proud mom of 3 sweet boys...
    and one BEAUTIFUL little girl!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...guess-3-a.html

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBeachyGrl View Post
    OK ladies....I need some help with this!!!!!!! I am almost 11 weeks....nub shots in 2 weeks exactly. I don't know what I want to do about finding out the gender. I want to find out so bad so I can get used to the idea of what the baby will be...but what I don't want to do is tell everyone its another boy if it does ending being a boy. And, DH doesn't understand my GD and will get upset with me if I act disappointed so I don't want to find out with him around either. So....do you think this is bad?

Go to gender scan by myself, get the tech to show me potty shot (not tell me so I don't have to lie to DH) and then I can go back and say what I "thought" I accidentally saw. If it is another boy, I can get used to it on my own and still keep saying that we aren't finding out until birth.
    It was WAY less stressful finding out than if DH had been there. WAY WAY less stress. Even tho I got good news, I'm still glad he wasn't there because I think I'd have been a basket case if he had been with me. He was with me the two times I heard boy and had GD including the time I cried and I know it probably didn't sit right with him - luckily the first time I don't think either of us realized the depths of my feelings so I was able to cover that.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, if you go at 13 weeks plus, it's a lot more reliable to get a potty shot - the tech did a potty shot just for a second with DD and I could tell there was nothing between the legs (they don't do gender before 18 weeks at my doc's office.)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    According to FF and OPK, I will be going at 13W1D, but according to my first u/s, I will be 12W6D. I am pretty confident I am right with my dates b/c I got a + at 8 DPO. If I had ovulated 2 days later, I would have had a + at 6 DPO and that isn't possible! They wouldn't let me push it past 12W6D so I really do hope I will get a good nub shot or view of gender. So, this is my official plan:

• Try to get tech to guess based on nub at NT Scan, hopefully get really good shots
    • If I get mostly girl guesses and have a obvious girl nub, I will let DH go with me to find out - but we won't tell anyone we are going. Then, we can decide if we want to surprise the family at x-mas with the news
    • If I get a clear boy nub or mostly boy guesses, I will stick to the plan of going by myself and having the tech show me, but not tell me and I will go back and say I thought I saw the willy. Then, I can deal with it on my own and still not have to tell ppl.

Thank you ladies for all the support. It means the world to me!!!!!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456