Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Both my boys i thought were girls especially ds2,i never believed the scans until birth(but he is the most boyish boy there ever was) And this one i thought was a boy and its a girl

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was quite sure ds2 was a girl. Just like sweetsister, he is the most boyish boy you could imagine.
    8 6 wishing for a
    Cycle 1 HRC in June 2011- cancelled cycle, no response at all.
    Cycle 2 at SART start stims Oct 10th Another cancelled cycle. No response.
    Cycle 3 at SART, started stims Dec 31st, cancelled AGAIN.
    Cycle 4 Donor eggs in South Africa May 2012, freezing and shipping to USA for PGD
    FET- 19th July- NT (only 2 normals, both boys)
    Cycle 5 Last shot- donor eggs at Genesis- Cyprus using his sperm sort, Jan 2013 BFN
    FET Feb 2013 BFP Miscarriage @ 6 wks.
    FET June 2013. On metaformin now for Insulin resistance. Mental health starting to border on insanity now. BFN
    FET July 2013. Last embie BFN

Cycle 6 Really truly last shot- Donor eggs HRC, planned all freeze Feb, 7XX frozen immune treatment for me
    FET May 2014 BFP Miscarriage @ 8 weeks
    FET Nov 2014 BFP Miscarriage @ 12 weeks
    FET Oct 2015 BFP Blighted ovum confirmed @ 8 weeks. Miscarriage.

SURROGACY!!!!! FET 1xx Feb 4th BFP, HB seen

My precious baby girl arrived Oct 19th 2016

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a strong feeling with DS 1 and DD. But I had the strongest feeling of all that DS 3 was a DD and I was dead wrong on that! With DS 2 and 4 I had no feelings either way.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought DD was a boy...to the point that I didn't believe the u/s tech at our 18 week u/s and paid for a private one to confirm. I knew DS was a boy right from day one...so I'm only 50/50 on the gut feelings.
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ds1 is knew deep down he was a boy, but I didn't admit even to myself until he was born.

I had a very strong feeling ds2 was a girl. When I heard it was a boy, well it was the biggest shock of my life - but a good shock, a shock I needed.

With Dd, I didn't want to think I was having either gender. I was scared I would have the same feelings as I did with my second that I tried my best to block out any 'instincts' until her first u/s. Even after I heard the magic words I still didn't truely believe it until I saw her private bits at birth. :P
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With DS1, I knew he was a boy the second I got a BFP. With DS2, I was convinced he was a girl, I just knew it...so wrong! This time, I feel like it's a boy again. Would be nice if I was wrong
    2008, 2011, swayed for a and happily welcomed a ! Margot was born on June 28/2013! She's perfect and our family is complete!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With DD, I knew she was a girl once I found out we concieved her. I had a very, very strong feeling before that if I followed thru with my plan to try in Dec, I'd have a DD. After a few weeks, I doubted myself some, but closer to the 20 week scan, I felt very confident I'd hear it's a girl. It wasn't hope--or wishful thinking, I just somehow really knew.

My husband was convinced DS2 was a girl, but I knew from the minute I saw the two lines that he'd be a boy. Everytime I tried to picture a girl when preggo with him, I couldn't--I kept seeing a boy, and I scolded myself for it, telling myself to stop thinking negatively, that it coudl be a girl, that it was 50/50 chance, but I just knew that he was going to be a boy.

DS1 was my only shocker. I didn't really have a feeling, just wishful thinking that he'd be a girl. As a matter of fact for some reason, I never considered he could be anything other than a girl. Not once did I entertain the thought 'well it could be a boy..' so when I heard boy at the scan, I was shocked! I think if I had explored my feelings better, I may have been able to suss it out, but I was preocciped with a lot of things (a health ordeal, getting married, buying a house.)

Also, this is going to sound strange, but once I was pregnant, and everytime I was on this forum, looking at my signature, and glancing over at the two blue bears, all I could visualize was adding a pink bear next to the 2nd blue bear. Everytime I tried to picture adding a 3rd blue bear, I knew it wasn't going to happen--that I'd be adding pink bear instead!
    Last edited by auroara78; October 31st, 2012 at 09:55 AM.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I only had a strong feeling the third time and I was right.

This time I do have a feeling one way (girl) but I won't let myself believe it or think about it too much.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ds1 i knew he was a boy right from 10 weeks and i was so sure
    ds2 no clues really but didn't see him being a girl
    ds3 i knew the second the opk+ face appeared i was pregnant and he was a boy - spent months trying to persuade myself shettles would be right i would get my girl, it had worked by 15 weeks i was so sure i'd hear girl and was gutted when i didn't and cross at myself for letting myself believe it could be when i knew it wasn't - if you know what i mean
    this baby - i'm not sure, i can't really see a boy but i don't think i'm mean't to be a girl mom either (although i did have a dream months back i'd get my little girl 3 months after we had our lily (dog - my little girl substitute), we had lily end of june now i'm pregnant....????
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes and no.

With my DD I knew from the moment the test was positive that it was a girl. There was never a doubt in my mind that it could be anything but a girl.

With DS1 I was convinced it was a girl right until I was 16 weeks pregnant. I was due for a scan there and the night before I dreamt that the tech told me boy. In my dream I absolutely flipped because I was SO not having a boy - next day, sure enough, tech said boy and I didn't flip

With DS2 I didn't have any feeling, but I hoped so much I convinced myself it was a girl. Deep down I knew it was a boy though. The tech wasn't sure if it was a boy or a girl at the scan, but I was so sure myself that I bought blue clothes. I had an absolute feeling at bout 15 weeks. I just knew in my heart I was having another boy, even though I kept trying to convince myself it was a girl.

Next time I'm going to try to keep calm. I'm planning on going Team Green, but let's see if I can control my curiosity. We've talked about getting the tech to write it down on a piece of paper in case we change our minds, but I think, with us, thats gonna last until we get out of the hospital!
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Hoping for another baby girl in 2016/17

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast