Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was dead wrong both times. I KNEW DD#1 was a boy, so much so that I refused to believe the 31-week scan. This time, from the first ultrasound at 9 weeks I knew I was looking at a boy. Even at 19 weeks, when there was no question that there was NO boy parts, I almost fainted when the OB said you definitely have a girl. Mother's intuition failed twice.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was wrong on all 3.

Baby no.1 - I was sure was a girl but dh was sure it was a boy. He was right.

Baby no.2 - I was sure was a girl but again dh was sure it was a boy. He was right again.

Baby no.3 - I would have bet my house on it that it was a boy, dh was sure it was a girl. Have had a few scans all confirming that it most definitely a girl.

I am obviously terrible at this so if anyone wants to know what they are having then ask me and it will be the opposite.... Lol

We feel blessed and happy that our family is complete.

Mammy to two angels in heaven.You will always be missed and loved.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Strong Feeling

I had a dream the morning of my big ultrasound and woke up KNOWING DS2 was a boy. In the dream I was at the beach. I was following a pair of sisters who looked like teenage versions of me and my sister. I followed them until I lost them in the boardwalk crowd. When I woke up I knew. I went to tell my husband and I didn't even get to tell him before he said, "You know, I was just thinking when I woke up today that it's probably a boy." So, the paternal intuition was also dead on. When the tech told us he was a boy we both laughed.

I thought DS1 was a girl and of course I was wrong that time so intuition isn't perfect.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was absolutely sure DS1 was a girl. So sure that I went out and bought a pink Teddy bear to give "her" when she was born. So wrong! I'd hoped DS2 was a girl, even going as far as to pick out girl names. Had to have an amniocentesis at 15 weeks and found out he was indeed all boy. Amazing how the possibility of there being something wrong with your baby makes you forget that you have a preference. At least for the time being. With DD, I didn't even dare to hope. So much so that I didn't ask what sex she was until a scan at 27 weeks - I had to get one because I was measuring small for dates. I was shocked. I asked the tech if she was absolutely sure to which she replied: "Yes. Doesn't this look familiar to you?!!!"

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Forgot I already answered this thread once.. lol >< Nevermind me! Morning brain..
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Hoping for another baby girl in 2016/17

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With DS #2 I knew he was going to be a she. That's what happens, right, you have one gender, then the next and then you are done. If you are really adventurous you try for a tie breaker. Well, obviously that didn't happen.

With DS #3 I knew he was going to be a she. I convinced myself that everything about that pregnancy as different than my previous two, so that meant it was a girl. Wrong.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, as it turned out....I was WRONG. I swore this baby was a boy, just by my gut. But she is a she. I guess there was some protective mechanism happening and I was thinking boy to adjust to GD early-on. I was shocked when the tech said girl. I asked her ten times to confirm. Everyone around me, however, guessed girl and were not surprised. So yeah, not such a great method of gender prediction
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by luckylass View Post
    I was wrong on all 3.

Baby no.1 - I was sure was a girl but dh was sure it was a boy. He was right.

Baby no.2 - I was sure was a girl but again dh was sure it was a boy. He was right again.

Baby no.3 - I would have bet my house on it that it was a boy, dh was sure it was a girl. Have had a few scans all confirming that it most definitely a girl.

I am obviously terrible at this so if anyone wants to know what they are having then ask me and it will be the opposite.... Lol
    Either that or ask your dh something useful like the lottery numbers sounds like he has a talent!!!!
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on your baby girl hotdogz&boyz!

From the moment I got my BFP with DS1 I had a strong feeling he was a boy, but everyone else kept telling me they were sure he was a girl, so I started to doubt myself. I had hyperemesis and my mum kept telling me that two of my aunts were the same and they had girls, so I started to think he would be a girl. I was delighted when I heard boy at the scan, I always wanted my first to be a boy.

With DS2 I thought he was a girl. I kept accidentally referring to him as 'he' though, and I would get annoyed with anyone who pointed that out because I wanted him to be a girl. Maybe subconsciously I knew he was a boy.
    DS1 - 5.5
    DS2 - 3

It's a girl!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinss View Post
    I cant be sure if i knew or just wished DD was a girl. We found out at our 20 week scan and i wasnt surprised at all. DP had 2 DDs already though so i think that played into my expectation. This time i kind of feel that i have a boy, but again i cant be sure if i know or its just wishing.
    Just thought id update, well apparently my feelings or wishings was right both times. Go with your gut ladies it really can tell you if you tune into it

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast