Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_P View Post
    ds1 i knew he was a boy right from 10 weeks and i was so sure
    ds2 no clues really but didn't see him being a girl
    ds3 i knew the second the opk+ face appeared i was pregnant and he was a boy - spent months trying to persuade myself shettles would be right i would get my girl, it had worked by 15 weeks i was so sure i'd hear girl and was gutted when i didn't and cross at myself for letting myself believe it could be when i knew it wasn't - if you know what i mean
    this baby - i'm not sure, i can't really see a boy but i don't think i'm mean't to be a girl mom either (although i did have a dream months back i'd get my little girl 3 months after we had our lily (dog - my little girl substitute), we had lily end of june now i'm pregnant....????
    Boy definitely boy, i have maybe a slight hope at a girl cause of the sway (but its a fools hope at best). The baby is 100% a BOY
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I knew with DS2 it was a boy. I dreamt about him. When I went for the gender scan I asked the tech to keep the gender a secret and put it in an envelope so I could open it with the family. I told him but I do know it's a boy...He said "oh really, have you had a scan already?" I answered no, I just knew. And I was right and not surprised a bit.
    8, 6, 4, and another beautiful coming in June.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been wrong and thought (perhaps just hope) that all my boys were girls and cried at all their ultrasounds. This time, I think it's a boy but still have that ridiculous hope of a daughter. So silly, I'm just setting myself up for more hurt I know but I'm only human too. But will go team green this pregnancy as I need the hope of a daughter all the way to the end and want to try to prevent the depression I get in late pregnancy when my dream is squashed again. I think I'll go on believing or trying to convince myself that this is a boy and that way if it's a girl (unlikely), I will get a nice surprise.
    2005 2007 2011 2013

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234