Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG, that is a ridiculously moronic thing to say! I'm so sorry!!! By the way, I used to be a NOLA girl. Hope you all are doing well....must be packing up there for the Gras.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    NOLA misses you! I am so ready for Mardi Gras this year.
    My awesome boys!
    (1988) (1991) (2010) (2012)

TTC my last one. A little girl, please!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    people never fail to astound me with their stupid comments, When I was 6 months pregnant with my 2nd a woman came in to my work and asked how long I had left. She then turned to the girl next to me who was just back from maternity leave (and was quite a big girl any way) and asked her when she was due. I felt so bad for the poor girl! I'm forever getting oh I bet you hope this is a girl and oh 5 you must have your hands full, how do you cope etc!! I also had a bloke when I was pregnant before come up and put his hand on my belly and said ohh a boy how lovely seriously who the heck are you, if you walked up to a non pregnant woman and did that you'd be arrested!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think they are just stupid really.Of course you belly looks low and front you only have 3 weeks left. Duhhh!
    And if Im not pregnant and some1 ask me how far along Im or so I would tell them oh Im not pregnant but YOU must be for sure! So how far are you? yepp that would shut them up.
    +1

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When I was pregnant with DD2 EVERYONE said "Oh itll be a boy!!" even AFTER finding out that it was indeed a girl, I still got "well we'll see when ITS born"...& now that im pregnant with baby#3, everyone we tell we are pregnant, they say "well this one HAS to be a boy"....granted we would love a little boy, but why does everyone assume you want the opposite of what you have??
    April 2008, March 2010, December 2012

TTC #4 sometime the middle to end of 2013, we'll be SWAYING & PRAYING God sends us a

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Texas, I HATE those comments, which is why we aren't telling many people yet. When I was pg for a second in January and mistakenly told people, EVERY single person came back with, Oh Congrats! Hope this one's a boy to complete your family or something like that, as if it would be a damn shame if it was another girl. We've got to come up with some witty comebacks to the early comments!!! Currently, I'm just going with "Well, I'm old, so I'm just hoping its a healthy human."
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry you had to go through this.
    When I went for my gender scan for DS3, right before I went into the room some woman outside felt the need to tell me I was definitely having Another boy. When I came out she said to me " it was a boy wasn't it!" really smugly, of corse she was right but I could have slapped her!
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3boys View Post
    So sorry you had to go through this.
    When I went for my gender scan for DS3, right before I went into the room some woman outside felt the need to tell me I was definitely having Another boy. When I came out she said to me " it was a boy wasn't it!" really smugly, of corse she was right but I could have slapped her!
    You have much more restraint than I do. I would have hurled some harsh words her way! Heck, I would have reamed her out for you. SO sorry that happened!!!!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ahhhhh!!! The sweetness of this post is that I am NOW 6 weeks out with my baby GIRL!

I was so upset the day I posted this, cause it just felt like a sure sign at that moment. But, anyone else who meets idiots like this can take comfort from this post that obviously a belly's shape and size does not determine the gender of the baby. LOL With all 4, I was pretty much out in the front, round, and low. Obviously, just the way my body carries babies.
    Proud mom to 9, 7, 3 & our March 3, 2011 Surprise baby

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    People are SO stupid and ignorant. When pregnant with my HT girl, my idiot neighbor kept saying its definitely a boy. Don't listen to anyone.
    3 's & baby on the 3rd try of MS/IVF/PGD at GIVF

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast