Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1pinkwish View Post
    Ahhhhh!!! The sweetness of this post is that I am NOW 6 weeks out with my baby GIRL!

I was so upset the day I posted this, cause it just felt like a sure sign at that moment. But, anyone else who meets idiots like this can take comfort from this post that obviously a belly's shape and size does not determine the gender of the baby. LOL With all 4, I was pretty much out in the front, round, and low. Obviously, just the way my body carries babies.
    I bet you LOVE reading this now! Jeez, the way comments throw us in a tizzy when we are on pins and needles about our babies anyway! So glad you have your sweet baby girl.....and FX we all are as lucky as you!!!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When I was 9wks pregnant with DS2... I was having a lot of bad feelings because I was a little overweight, it was a surprise pregnancy, and I wanted a girl.

A college kid that was cashier said "I see your having another boy" I commented in my loud angry voice "Do you have x-ray vision or esp, can you mind your own business and do your job" and then I may have been a little mean and said "It looks like you are pregnant too looks like triplets" got a laugh out of the other cashier. The next day the store manager told me he was fired because he had done that several times to other pregnant women and they gave me a $50 gift card. They didn't want to upset the pregnant women because they are the best customers.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepoet20 View Post
    When I was 9wks pregnant with DS2... I was having a lot of bad feelings because I was a little overweight, it was a surprise pregnancy, and I wanted a girl.

A college kid that was cashier said "I see your having another boy" I commented in my loud angry voice "Do you have x-ray vision or esp, can you mind your own business and do your job" and then I may have been a little mean and said "It looks like you are pregnant too looks like triplets" got a laugh out of the other cashier. The next day the store manager told me he was fired because he had done that several times to other pregnant women and they gave me a $50 gift card. They didn't want to upset the pregnant women because they are the best customers.
    OMG that's AWESOME! I am going to use your x-ray vision comment!!!! I love that. I always give people a sarcastic "Oh, I'm so sorry that my clairvoyance is not working today" when they assume I should know something that I don't (at work), and I love the look on people's faces.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaInLove View Post
    I bet you LOVE reading this now! Jeez, the way comments throw us in a tizzy when we are on pins and needles about our babies anyway! So glad you have your sweet baby girl.....and FX we all are as lucky as you!!!
    Yes! When I saw it was bumped up to the top again, I was surprised and had to re-read it. Very happy to be on this side of it.

And I REALLY DO hope everyone gets to be as lucky too!!!!
    Proud mom to 9, 7, 3 & our March 3, 2011 Surprise baby

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepoet20 View Post

Oh my, that's awesome!!! I should've complained too then!! LOL
    Proud mom to 9, 7, 3 & our March 3, 2011 Surprise baby

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hate that about store clerks too. Every time I go to the store with my boys I always get the comments "are you going to try one more for a girl?" or "when are you going to try for a girl." I always say I have my hands full right now. It is so annoying.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123