Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by prayforaboy View Post
    It's a girl
    Aw, I'm really sorry you didn't hear boy. I was routing for you. Do something nice for yourself today, hope you're doing okay.
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh pray..Im sorry you didnt hear boy! How are you handling it? I will say that giving my daughter a sister was the best gift ever! I never had one and Im so happy that they will have eachother in life! I never knew how great it would be and love watching them interact from day to day. As you said regarding you first DD the disapointment you feel now will seem so silly when the precious babe is here! Try not to let others get you down, I know how hard it is!!
    200720102013 Successful sway thanks to Gender Dreaming!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on your 2nd daughter. Sisters are great. I should know I have 5 of my own and 6 sisters in laws. I will definitely be hoping for a girl next time. I hope your family are all excited for you.
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pray, thinking of you. I hope you're ok. Congratulations xx

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i m sad...and shocked.
    2009, 2013

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh pray, I can totally understand how you are feeling right now. Such a mix of emotions isn't it. I feel so exhausted today, from the stress of today. Cruel twist of fate, me hearing boy and you hearing girl. But everything happens for a reason, I really believe that. And you know that in your hearts, your little girl will take such a special place in your heart and you wouldn't swap her for the world. I grew up one of three girls and its the one thing that gives me peace with having 3 boys. It is wonderful growing up with same sex siblings. Take care x

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I m trying to get past denial ... I took off from work n now crying for loss of son I will never have. I m okay with my lil baby girl but sad about not having my boy. This is our last for sure.
    2009, 2013

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on your little girl, I am so sorry you didn't hear boy and I am sure nothing I say can change the way you feel but having two girls really is awesome, my girls are the bestest of friends and I am so glad they will have each other when they get older and start having babies of their own, it is definitely a special bond they have

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by prayforaboy View Post
    I m trying to get past denial ... I took off from work n now crying for loss of son I will never have. I m okay with my lil baby girl but sad about not having my boy. This is our last for sure.
    Ah I know exactly how you feel. This is our second boy and also our last baby for sure (DH is getting a vasectomy after I am recovered from my csection so there is definitely no chances lol). It's tough at first but as each day goes by you'll get more and more excited.
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on your little girl, sorry you didn't hear boy. Sisters really are wonderful!
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast