Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll be thinking of you Kid at heart and I hope you see a picture of a little girl. The fact that you know two people who have just had a girl after 3 boys should show you that it does happen and good things often happen in threes. If you see a picture of a happy little boy, I hope you can come to terms with the loss of your dream so you can focus on him when he arrives. Either way, good luck but I'm really hoping pink for you
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope you feel great peace no matter which way it goes.

I get the whole "they took the girls" idea. But bizarrely...FOUR of my friends of two boys are currently expecting a girl next. Not one, not two, but four! So clearly it doesn't matter what others are having. You could be that third person having a girl after three boys!

That baby is really lucky regardless. You are very in tune to your feelings and how it might affect him/her and that makes you a fantastic mom, no matter any minor disappointment you may or may not feel about gender

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you opened?? I really hope you get your girl xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just so you know Kidatheart, the suspense is a whopper!!

Whenever you're ready!!
    Last edited by Adia; May 1st, 2013 at 11:02 AM.

My Gender Dreaming

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Seriously, what is wrong with this thing? Or me? This is the third try at replying. I must keep hitting the wrong thing.

Anyway... by the time the boys were in bed last night it got to be late. I told my husband that we had to talk names first, which he didn't get at all. But I feel very strongly about this. I don't know, it's like... when I walk into Gymboree and don't feel like I'm able to walk around 3/4 of the store because I'm not in that club. Silly, right?

So anyway, he said he really didn't want to find out just before he was going out of town and leave me alone to be upset. So he suggested waiting until the weekend so we can do it when we're not exhausted and then have some time to talk about it after. And to be honest, I am relieved that we didn't open the envelope. Sure, it's kinda killing me not to know. But I didn't really want to know, either. And not so much for the 'surprise', but because I just didn't want to deal with it if it's a boy. I had the surprise for baby #3, and really, it wasn't all that. I was very excited to have the baby and to meet him - the gender was really an after thought. It wasn't until I was alone that night that I cried myself to sleep. A couple of my friends had the surprise and it was a girl, and it sounded like it was one of the best moments of their lives. If I had a girl, I bet it would be for me as well. But if it's a boy... well, I just don't want to taint his birth with any disappointment. I don't really want to know, but I feel that I *need* to.

I'll post after we find out!!
    200320052008:2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good for you finding out on the timeline that is best for you!

FWIW, I feel like all the stores are biased to me too. I was at a children's resale shop yesterday and thought there were more girl clothes around the corner but hence it was the boys section, and I know I can't shop there....

I'm one of those that 'needs' to know too. It is enough excitement for me to meet the person I created at birth so I need to know the gender before hand. Especially if I can get prego with DC4. I need to know either way, it will still be special meeting my new pumpkin, but i will need time to cope or let it sink in either way!!

Let us know girlie! We're all anxious for you!!

My Gender Dreaming

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck - inreally hope you see girl xx
    2003 2005 2010
    Swayed so really hoping for a little

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i would find out ..... I had GD when I found out at 20 weeks and now at 27 weeks I am doing a ted better. I would have hated myself for reacting the way I did when my precious girl was born.
    2009, 2013

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How exciting and stressful too... Good luck!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my. I just read this entire post and it is honestly amazing some of the things you said. I could have written them myself. I selfishly have thought over and over again "man I hope they get a boy so I still have a chance at my girl!" I mean really?! What the heck is wrong with me? I have just as much of a chance as they do to get my DG... I just sometimes feel that luck it not always on my side. Recently I have began to see things in a different light. I hope everyone gets what they truly desire. I really believe that we should be able to experience both genders if that is what we truly want!

Anyway reading your posts has brought me into your story and I feel like I just watched my favorite show (because it sounds so much like my own) and I am hanging on waiting for this cliffhanger to end!! Good luck Kid, I am really pulling for a girl for you!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast