Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also feel very deeply for you kid at heart because I can see myself as you in a couple of years time. I have three boys and will be trying one more time only so in a way can relate to how you are feeling. I am hoping so deeply that you get your girl because I know how it feels to want one so much. It is painful.
    I thought you may not be able to find out that night too! I also had a tough night getting all my boys to sleep. (10.30!) It will be nice to find out with your hubby and he can help you get the boys to sleep in time and you can have a nice calm evening where you can both focus on the envelope and you.
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1+2+3boys when were your twins born?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck!! I seriously dont know how you are waiting!!! Haha i would have ripped it open a long time ago. You still have an awesome chance at it being a girl and i really really hope SHE is x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkin2011 View Post
    1+2+3boys when were your twins born?
    2nd June. They turn one in exactly a month! I'm treating them like they are my last babies-just in case
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, it's so comforting to know that there are other people out there who feel this way! It's so odd to think about something like this SO much and not be able to share it with anyone in real life. I mean, when we were moving and I was a stress basket case, anyone and everyone asked me all about it and let me vent to my heart's content.

Also, just thought I'd share a story from my baby shower last Sunday. We had a chair masseuse (cool, right?). He asked the usual - when are you due, is this your first, do you know what you're having, what do you have already, blah blah blah. His response? Oh, you know you're having a boy, right? You'll just be outnumbered for the rest of your life, ha ha. And the thing is, I'm not even angry with him. This is just the acceptable societal answer to my situation. Ha ha, you won't ever have a girl, so suck it up, Boy Mom. I mean, really? Why is this? If I announced I'm having a girl, everyone would be thrilled. If I announced boy, people expect there to be no disappointment and to be automatically accepting of my fate, when even they are feeling disappointment for me. It's weird.

Planning to find out over the weekend - fingers crossed!!
    200320052008:2013

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    YAY! I cant wait to hear! I totally understand all the comments I laugh it off but in my head Im like wow your a dick! Im known as Chell and the boys. lol Which I dont mind I just want Chell and the boys and a lil girl! I feel like Im going to be in your shoes next month. I didnt get any clues at my 14 week scan, so I am going to have them put it in an envelope. My friends want me to have a gender reveal party but Im going to have to pass, and DH wants a surprise delivery but I dont think I can wait that llong. SO i am going to have some decisions to make pretty soon! Well good luck this weekend!!!!! ll be stalking!!!

Lots of love to my babies that are in heaven~ ~ ~

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Isnt it soo weird that when you hear someone is having another boy youre sort of dissapointed? I cant even explain why. I have teo and no doubt a third on the way and so i know that they are amazing but a friend just found out shes having her 2nd boy and i kind of felt bad for her because i know she wouldhave wanted a girl. Boys are the best i dont know why its the way it is!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls,

Well, I totally psyched myself up for this moment. I held the envelope in my hands and started to cry in anticipation of seeing 'boy', my husband right beside me. I opened the envelope... "it's a girl!!" A girl! I can't believe it! I really can't believe it!! It so easily could have gone either way and I just can't believe that it went in my favor!!

For anyone on the fence about finding out, I'm definitely glad I did it this way. I knew I needed time to process my GD feelings if it were a boy. And I'm glad I didn't find out at 20 weeks either, because 20 weeks of GD is hard. And even though I got what I wanted, I had to do what I needed to do to prepare myself if this were another boy. I would have been so mad at myself for leaving the hard emotions until after delivery. Because even though the surprise was so tempting, the truth is it was always more about not dealing with the hard emotions.

Until I give birth, I don't think I'll truly believe that this is a girl and I pray that this baby is a healthy one. I sincerely hope that you all get what your heart desires!!
    200320052008:2013

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wonderful wonderful fantastic joyous news!!!!

I felt such joy for you, reading this!

Your thought process btw makes a lot of sense and will be helpful for others. We were team green for our 2nd and I probably would've found out a couple weeks before my due date, in hindsight. No one needs 20 weeks of GD but it would've kept me from researching HT while in the hospital! (I think you tried HT? If so, triple congrats - anyone who tries everything is brave and inspiring!)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast