Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations mama! What beautiful news for you and your family.
    Certified Labor Doula and Part-time Photographer
    Delighted Wife and Mama to (10) (8) (5) (3)

My identical twin girls were born at home on 6/13/13!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats!!!
    Mommy to 7 finally had #1 in 2016! Had boy #8 after. Now returning to try to sway for final child praying for #2 🤞🙏

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congrats! I am so happy that you made the choice to work through it either way. I think it's wonderful if the surprise can be all you imagine it to be. But taking the risk is not worth it with a beautiful baby to love, boy or girl.

I am delighted you got your desire. I know you are on cloud 9. Enjoy the few weeks of prep before you meet your little lady

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yaaayyy, i'm so happy for you! You must be over the moon! I felt your exitment through my iPad, have tears in my eyes, hope i'm in your position someday.... Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy! And enjoy shopping for that little girl in there ;-)
    Mother of '08 and '10

And a aug '14

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you all so much! If you think about it, you are more likely to have the opposite after several in a row of the same gender. When you flip a coin, odds are greater that you would come out with both heads and tails, not one streak of heads. Does that make sense? I know a TON of people who had a girl after three boys (I can name six, not including myself, off the top of my head). So, it IS possible! Yes, we did go HT and although it failed and it was emotionally draining and expensive, I'm not sorry we did it. I'm shocked that this happened naturally! My middle son is convinced it's a boy (we didn't tell anyone yet), because "my tummy is used to having boys" - and that's kinda what I thought too

My husband is thrilled as well. He says he's mostly just happy for me and that I am "less scary" now, ha ha! But I know he's really excited to experience having a girl. This pregnancy has really taken a toll on him. He has been very anxious about having a fourth. I know that this news really has eased the burden. And while he was (reluctantly) willing to go HT, he wasn't really on board with a natural conception. He was never an adamant 'no', which surprised me. I figured after we had three, he would be done. He would have been fine to stop - it was me who kept pushing. But he never flat out said to forget it, either, which is why I kept pushing. Now if I asked for number five, I can bet that it would definitely be a 'no'! And that's okay because five is more than I can handle (and I'm the fifth child in my family!). Even if I were having a boy, I would not go for a fifth.

We haven't decided if we are going to tell anyone in advance. On the one hand, it would be kind of awesome to share the news. On the other, I think we would have to tell the whole world (and not just a select few) and that would open up all the questions about why we waited to find out. It would be one thing to tell my mom and sisters that we needed time to process, but to open that up to everyone we know - ugh. I've been trying so hard to keep GD in the closet! And I can't really think of where to draw the line in telling people.

Again, thank you so much for all of your encouragement and support! If I had gotten the opposite news, I know this forum is where I would be wallowing and it's so comforting to have friends out there who are so sweet and supportive!
    200320052008:2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You could always say you couldn't wait any longer and had to open the envelope, no one has to know about the GD. It will be exciting to keep it a secret too! I must admit, I felt a bit jealous of you when I first read your message and also sad for myself that I might not be so lucky but now that is all gone and I am purely excited and happy for you. (please don't be mad at me!) When you conceived naturally, had you been swaying or even trying? I am just hoping that the coin flip thing will be true for us too and it is time for the opposite
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so, so happy for you! I'm crying tears of happiness!
    My awesome boys!
    (1988) (1991) (2010) (2012)

TTC my last one. A little girl, please!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on your daughter. I am having my 5th, but my husbands 4th. My husband always made comments like we don't need another baby, but I told him I thought I could get pregnant and he did not stop so he was not adamant about it either. I will not truly believe it either until she is born. Have fun shopping.
    Mom of and born July 18th 2013.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations! Your story has givens me hope

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456