Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: .

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I understand what you're saying. I am having a really hard pg with #5 right now and also having some GD, but I'm happy to give DD a sister and I'm happy to give DH another girl b/c he wanted this one to be a girl... but when *I* was a little girl I always wanted BBGB for my family... I got G first, so I really want to have baby #6 to at least end with B... even though I also really like the idea of evening out to 6 kiddos. It's hard for me b/c I worry about if I don't have a successful sway and get another DD will I have an even harder time than I am now? Do I really want to go through another hard pg? It's a lot to think over... but in the end I know I will love another baby. Plus DH always seems to get what he wants and said he'll want a boy again next time

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was very disappointed with my second baby girl it hit me really really hard I just wanted s boy and then I am done
    Now that she is here I accepted the fact that I will be a mommy for two girls and I will just bury the blue shoes I bought with my dream
    Never wanted more specially if it MIGHT be another girl
    Till DH strongly agreed on HT for a Boy
    My whole vision changed extremely changed over the number of kids
    Now I am open to have 4 kids hoping for twins through ivf

I totally understand how you feel, I am in same boat
    2006 2010
    baby boy is here 06/26/2013 after 2 IVF cycles 1 FET

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With my first pregnancy I didnt care if it was a boy or girl, I got a girl....
    Second pregnancy, I REALLLY wanted a boy....I got another girl
    Now TTC #3..I really really REALLY want a baby boy to complete my family...

I guess you could say im TTC a boy, not TTC #3, but if it turns out to be a SHE, i know ill love her just as i do my other two. I hoped for DD2 to be a boy, but now I couldnt imagine life without her or DD1. Its all in God's plan.
    April 2008, March 2010, December 2012

TTC #4 sometime the middle to end of 2013, we'll be SWAYING & PRAYING God sends us a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojogirl View Post
    No...it makes sense. I'm in the same boat. I don't "need" a 5th! I am going for it (even with my very tough pregnancies) because of the "chance" to give dd a sister. I am very content with my family right now and an even #4. going for an odd number of kids is not necessarily what I wanted....but I'm going to give it a go!
    I'm in exactly the same boat with you JoJo! I have BBGB also.

And yes, I feel like this often. I'm obsessed with baby #4 (boy #3) but if was told for sure I'd have another next I'd have to think about it. If I knew it would be a girl I'd be pregnant right now. LOL

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG same here...like Im thinking wth Im doing ttc again I don't want another girl and it will be a girl for sure because Im just not lucky at all. And I did everything I could last time and more still got a girl. So really why even try? don't know..hope I guess ...maybe finally the sun will shine on me to?

well have to edit this...it's not like the sun is not shining on me with my girls oh no! just to hear once it's a boy!!! would be sooo awesome !
    Last edited by Flava; April 13th, 2011 at 10:34 AM.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If DS2 would have been a girl we would not have had anymore kids... We decided to have one planned preg and sway for a girl with the deal that this would be our last and we would be happy with whatever we get. I could be the mom to all boys because it would be easy to do Boy Scouts, Sports, and Karate together... I wouldn't take my boys to dance or anything girly but I would want to be at all my kids events so a girl would make things a little hard. If we had a girl we would find a way to share mom and dad time with each kid, at least they can all do sports and karate together where we live.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12