Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im so sorry hun, congrats on your new little man though. I hope time heals and Im glad the option is there for you to still get your girl through high tech in the future
    mummy to 2 beautiful boys time for pink i think

'Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up'

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry, but am almost positive I'll be right behind you! I would go again at 17weeks just to confirm as the odd person gets told the wrong thing! You were pretty confident with this persons skill though... I'm really sorry you're going through this and hope you come back to chat because we ALL know how you feel!!! xoxoxo and I TOTALLY had the same thought when I was watching KUWTK and saw them tell kill. I love that I'm not the only person that watches that

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry you're having a hard time.

I was in your shoes with DS3, as well. He was a failed sway and it felt like everyone else on my due date board (on IG) was getting their DG. Not fun. But now I look at this amazing, funny little boy and I'm so glad that he's here. Also, I know that we would have stopped at 3 kids if he had been a girl and it makes me wonder if we were just meant to have 4. It feels so right somehow now, having these 4 kids in my life.

You mentioned you could try HT for your next baby. Having the HT option was what got me through the GD of my 3rd pregnancy. I knew that I could try one last time and if it worked I would have the gender guarantee...
    2006, 2008, 2011, HT 2012

Cycle #1 @ HRC, March 2012: Pretesting FSH 5.7, AMH 2, AFC 19. 7 eggs retrieved, 6 fertilized & to GSN, 2 normal XY, 1 normal XX. Transferred 1XX. 1st beta 9 5dp5dt, 2nd beta 777 12dp5dt, 3rd beta 2823 15dp5dt. 124 at 6w6d (2 large SCHs seen). DD born 3 days overdue - December 2012.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so, so sorry you didn't hear girl. I know it's hard right now. As the mom of four boys, #3 was the hardest to hear. I don't know why. But I got through it, and I know you will too. *hugs*
    My awesome boys!
    (1988) (1991) (2010) (2012)

TTC my last one. A little girl, please!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuzu View Post
    ....I know it's hard right now. As the mom of four boys, #3 was the hardest to hear. I don't know why. But I got through it, and I know you will too. *hugs*
    Something about that 3rd one is just gutting at the u/s....they usually end up being the epitome of our hearts walking around outside of our body!

My Gender Dreaming

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry h, I had bad GD with my 2nd daughter and I remember crying and considering going to a counsellor becuase I was so upset. Time did help and by the end of the pregnancy I was thrilled with my new addition.

Take it easy and be kind to yourself.

I am pregnant with my 3rd (fingers crossed it is my long awaited son) and somedays I feel physically sick because of my fear that I will hear it is my 3rd girl. It is another 10 weeks or so until I can find out. I am thinking about booking an earlier gender scan though as I am not sure I want to wait that long.
    Blessed with and a surprise on the way!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    please keep me updated.. I could really use a friend going through something similar to me.. it will help
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlee View Post
    It looks like I'm having a 3rd boy too and the GD has hit hard also I'm going for an official gender scan next Friday but I'm not hopeful it will be different.... just know you aren't alone in your feelings

I think our feelings will change once we meet our new little guys though... time heals all...
    Harrison 9/2/2010
    Hudson 6/26/2012
    Anderson due 12/1/2013!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am sorry you are having a hard time. I too had bad GD when I found out #3 was a boy. I had a private u/s done without DH knowing and it really helped me wrap my head around it. At the 20 week u/s, we had the tech write it on paper and that was so much better for me than to see BOY written all over the screen. We also had told everyone we weren't finding out so I didn't have to deal with going back and updating everyone. All of that helped me a ton.

But, like everyone else has said, DS3 is just my little angel and my heart and I just love him to pieces.
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBeachyGrl View Post
    I am sorry you are having a hard time. I too had bad GD when I found out #3 was a boy. I had a private u/s done without DH knowing and it really helped me wrap my head around it. At the 20 week u/s, we had the tech write it on paper and that was so much better for me than to see BOY written all over the screen. We also had told everyone we weren't finding out so I didn't have to deal with going back and updating everyone. All of that helped me a ton.

But, like everyone else has said, DS3 is just my little angel and my heart and I just love him to pieces.
    We are actually telling everyone we aren't finding out.. did that help you? and by the time we find out we will be long gone moved out of state which I think will help!
    Harrison 9/2/2010
    Hudson 6/26/2012
    Anderson due 12/1/2013!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast