Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes!!! It helped me SO much b/c I didn't have to deal with all the hype and everything. We told everyone we weren't finding out and then we decided to reveal the gender when we were ready. It was x-mas and we ordered a stocking with his name and hung it up on x-mas eve and waited for everyone to notice. Everyone was so shocked we found out and didn't tell that it took away from all the stupid things ppl say.

I can also say that my GD is now 100% gone...for the moment at least. We agreed to go for #4 when I was preggo and we are gearing up now. I don't feel that overwhelming urge to have a DD...I just want another baby. Of course I still want a DD and I know I would be sad if we end up with DS4 but something has changed where I just feel so blessed and having kids is more about my family and not my selfish needs if that makes sense!

Are you stopping at 3 or is there a possibility of a 4th? I swore I only wanted 2kids and here I am going on #4!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hlmcdaniels View Post
    ladies its a boy.. i'm not sure if i'm going to be back, i'm taking the news pretty badly:'(
    Aww hugs, you know last week I had hard time after hearing boy but I am doing better now. Hope you get to feeling better soon try shopping for him, that's what has helped me deal I am at a better place now excited to meet my 7th son.
    Mommy to 7 finally had #1 in 2016! Had boy #8 after. Now returning to try to sway for final child praying for #2 🤞🙏

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuzu View Post
    I'm so, so sorry you didn't hear girl. I know it's hard right now. As the mom of four boys, #3 was the hardest to hear. I don't know why. But I got through it, and I know you will too. *hugs*
    You know what (besides this baby #7)strangely #3 was my hardest to hear too. I remember going home running up the stairs dropping to top step crying so hard upset hitting my belly saying why! Sorry ladies this sound bad I feel bad. But #3 is my sweetheart he is so caring will give his last to his brothers. I couldn't see life without him.
    Last edited by 6bluewant1pink; June 9th, 2013 at 12:54 PM.
    Mommy to 7 finally had #1 in 2016! Had boy #8 after. Now returning to try to sway for final child praying for #2 🤞🙏

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hlmcdaniels View Post
    please keep me updated.. I could really use a friend going through something similar to me.. it will help
    I will definitely keep you updated... I'm going this Friday evening (PST) so it will be late Friday night before I can come update everyone. I just know I'm going to hear BOY though... if you look at my nub thread there is NO mistaking the "frank and beans" haha

I'm starting to feel loads better actually. My DH is already planning on a 4th so I think that helps. I'm not sure if I'm up for the challenge though! I've had a very rough time staying pregnant, so the thought of rolling the dice again seems like insanity!! haha HT is probably not a feasible option for us either... the thought of spending $20,000 to *maybe* get pregnant makes me have chest pains haha

I'm on here almost everyday so just msg me if you need to talk It DOES help having a friend going through the same thing... we need all the support we can get!

So where are you all moving to?
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Baby is here! Born December 4th, 2013 So blessed to have 3 healthy, handsome boys!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hlmcdaniels, honey you really won't be the only one.... I will be joining you soon too! My sway (if you can even call it that) was rubbish this time. I have no hope lol. You really won't be alone, as unfortunate as it is no due date group gets 100% success!! We will all support each other! And even the women who get their desired gender have most likely been through GD all before and that's why they are here! We are all here for you!! Xxx
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just want to thank you for the perspective. I know you are really struggling right now but some of your thoughts helped me. It is about the bond!!! My DS and I are amazingly close seriously two peas in a pod and he is more than I ever dreamed of. He's so smart it's scary, so funny, so outgoing everyone that meets him falls in love, caring, and waaaaaay to cute dimples huge blue green eyes with lashes that go for miles. I'm expecting ds 2 in October and I do have GD feelings but if he's anything like my son I will be so blessed. I do someday hope to have a girl but really I have nothing to be sad about. The bond with your children is not gender dependent. Thank you for your thoughts. I hope you continue to feel better and better. It seems to come and go but for today I feel ok thank you for that

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I actually meant to post that in your other thread sorry but I'm sure you know what I'm referring to

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBeachyGrl View Post
    Yes!!! It helped me SO much b/c I didn't have to deal with all the hype and everything. We told everyone we weren't finding out and then we decided to reveal the gender when we were ready. It was x-mas and we ordered a stocking with his name and hung it up on x-mas eve and waited for everyone to notice. Everyone was so shocked we found out and didn't tell that it took away from all the stupid things ppl say.

I can also say that my GD is now 100% gone...for the moment at least. We agreed to go for #4 when I was preggo and we are gearing up now. I don't feel that overwhelming urge to have a DD...I just want another baby. Of course I still want a DD and I know I would be sad if we end up with DS4 but something has changed where I just feel so blessed and having kids is more about my family and not my selfish needs if that makes sense!

Are you stopping at 3 or is there a possibility of a 4th? I swore I only wanted 2kids and here I am going on #4!
    We are having an xmas baby so maybe we will reveal babes gender on a pumpkin for Halloween for our friends and family, you inspired me with your holiday idea=] fortunately we have the money to go HT.. i'm just super worried because sadly it will be my 4th c section.. I will try to look into a Vbac but they will not do it here in NJ after 2 c/s.. but I am relocating out of state so I have a small bit of hope that maybe in Florida the laws are different! I sadly would try yet another sway for a girl but I really don't think my husband makes girls(lol) and I couldn't risk my last chance with a 4th c section to NOT have a girl, I think its the only thing keeping me sane right now that it eventually will happen
    Harrison 9/2/2010
    Hudson 6/26/2012
    Anderson due 12/1/2013!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Fae View Post
    I just want to thank you for the perspective. I know you are really struggling right now but some of your thoughts helped me. It is about the bond!!! My DS and I are amazingly close seriously two peas in a pod and he is more than I ever dreamed of. He's so smart it's scary, so funny, so outgoing everyone that meets him falls in love, caring, and waaaaaay to cute dimples huge blue green eyes with lashes that go for miles. I'm expecting ds 2 in October and I do have GD feelings but if he's anything like my son I will be so blessed. I do someday hope to have a girl but really I have nothing to be sad about. The bond with your children is not gender dependent. Thank you for your thoughts. I hope you continue to feel better and better. It seems to come and go but for today I feel ok thank you for that
    im so glad I could have helped!!! keep in touch with me so we can get through it together!
    Harrison 9/2/2010
    Hudson 6/26/2012
    Anderson due 12/1/2013!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3boys View Post
    Hlmcdaniels, honey you really won't be the only one.... I will be joining you soon too! My sway (if you can even call it that) was rubbish this time. I have no hope lol. You really won't be alone, as unfortunate as it is no due date group gets 100% success!! We will all support each other! And even the women who get their desired gender have most likely been through GD all before and that's why they are here! We are all here for you!! Xxx
    im so glad I have someone else who feels the same way. I don't get it, I guess our husbands just don't make girls LOL.. ( atleast I blame mine )
    Harrison 9/2/2010
    Hudson 6/26/2012
    Anderson due 12/1/2013!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast