Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlee View Post
    I will definitely keep you updated... I'm going this Friday evening (PST) so it will be late Friday night before I can come update everyone. I just know I'm going to hear BOY though... if you look at my nub thread there is NO mistaking the "frank and beans" haha

I'm starting to feel loads better actually. My DH is already planning on a 4th so I think that helps. I'm not sure if I'm up for the challenge though! I've had a very rough time staying pregnant, so the thought of rolling the dice again seems like insanity!! haha HT is probably not a feasible option for us either... the thought of spending $20,000 to *maybe* get pregnant makes me have chest pains haha

I'm on here almost everyday so just msg me if you need to talk It DOES help having a friend going through the same thing... we need all the support we can get!

So where are you all moving to?
    Thank you so much that means a lot!! I try to get on almost daily too, its just so hard with the constant sickness this time around, how are you feeling by the way? We are moving to the Orlando Florida area, I am excited and my boys are even more as we will probably be regulars at Disney world I just saw we are also due date buddies too!! When would you and your dh try for a 4th? I told my husband I really don't think I can mentally do it for another 3-4 years.. plus the expense I will have to save for a little while as HT is so not cheap
    Harrison 9/2/2010
    Hudson 6/26/2012
    Anderson due 12/1/2013!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 6bluewant1pink View Post
    Aww hugs, you know last week I had hard time after hearing boy but I am doing better now. Hope you get to feeling better soon try shopping for him, that's what has helped me deal I am at a better place now excited to meet my 7th son.
    Thank u I am trying to take it day by day, I think I am actually taking better than when I heard DS2 was a boy.. somehow I just knew my destiny would be a (boy) so I kind of expected it. I went and bought ds3 something yesterday and it actually helped a little bit, I will keep shopping though!!
    Harrison 9/2/2010
    Hudson 6/26/2012
    Anderson due 12/1/2013!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hlmc, I just wanted to say too I was following your story and it is helping me a ton too. I only have 1 boy and am pretty sure I am pregnant with another one (this is my probably my last shot). Just hearing what you went though, seeing how well you are doing has really helped me be more accepting and at peace with it all.

So happy you are already doing better. Thanks for sharing everything. I think the pumpkin idea is precious!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    aww hun im sorry you didn't hear girl. I didn't have any GD until my 20 week scan of my third pregnancy when I found out it was to be my 3rd boy. I am 13 weeks preg with my 4th and accidental baby and im a wreck about it being another boy even thought I will love him. The positive for you is that you live somewhere where you can go HT if you want I live in Australia and it is illegal. The cost to go to America or Thailand with 3 boys in tow was too great.
    hope you can come to terms with bubba boy and my three boys are something special im sure yours wil be too xxx
    Boy 2003

Boy 2006

Boy 2009

boy number 4 Dec 2013

Cyprus Team Miracle Oct/Nov 2017 10 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilised, 7 to testing, 3 healthy xx
    transferred 2 AA xx BFP Nov 10th 2 heartbeats seen and heard at 7.5 weeks
    10 week scan one twin fetal demise 8 weeks, one healthy heartbeat seen.
    Baby Girl Born 13th July 2018 my world is finally complete!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by grace03 View Post
    aww hun im sorry you didn't hear girl. I didn't have any GD until my 20 week scan of my third pregnancy when I found out it was to be my 3rd boy. I am 13 weeks preg with my 4th and accidental baby and im a wreck about it being another boy even thought I will love him. The positive for you is that you live somewhere where you can go HT if you want I live in Australia and it is illegal. The cost to go to America or Thailand with 3 boys in tow was too great.
    hope you can come to terms with bubba boy and my three boys are something special im sure yours wil be too xxx

Grace I am so sorry I wish HT was possible where you were, my heart really breaks for you, keep us updated as to if you are having a baby girl or boy! do you have a scan soon?
    Harrison 9/2/2010
    Hudson 6/26/2012
    Anderson due 12/1/2013!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hlmcdaniels View Post
    Grace I am so sorry I wish HT was possible where you were, my heart really breaks for you, keep us updated as to if you are having a baby girl or boy! do you have a scan soon?
    thanks hlmcdaniels, I can have a private gender scan for 100 dollars in 2 weeks and my 20 week scan is on the 24th of July. its killing me not knowing and thinking it could be a girl is doing more harm than good, but at the same time if I find out its a boy there is no other time ill think maybe its a girl. I am getting tubes tied after this one..... ill keep you updated and my 3rd boy is as beautiful as my first two so I know you will be ok in the meantime and hopefully can get a girl HT in the future xxx
    Boy 2003

Boy 2006

Boy 2009

boy number 4 Dec 2013

Cyprus Team Miracle Oct/Nov 2017 10 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilised, 7 to testing, 3 healthy xx
    transferred 2 AA xx BFP Nov 10th 2 heartbeats seen and heard at 7.5 weeks
    10 week scan one twin fetal demise 8 weeks, one healthy heartbeat seen.
    Baby Girl Born 13th July 2018 my world is finally complete!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456