Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sad Face So scared of my 20 week scan

I'm 13.2weeks and have had 100% girl nub guesses from my 12.4 (measuring 12.2) but I am getting bad anxiety and just freaking out I'm having my third boy. Of course I will be happy with another sweet boy but I just want a girl to complete our family so there's no what ifs. . I just need need to prepare and be pleasantly surprised if its my girl. Ugh

3 1

due Jan 2nd 2014!!! Yay my GIRL

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi. I am feeling very similar! I had a scan at 11 weeks but got no photo and could see no nub or bumps to report on so i find myself looking at pics on the net to compare!! Driving myself mad! The fear i feel sometimes is actually overwhelming and for the most part my feelings are negative and thats just not even my personality!! I am not finding out at 20 weeks as feel i would not cope well if i hear boy...need to prolong it as long as i can and get my head in a better space. Please...dont misunderstand...i love my two boys more than i can say but i honestly believe life without a daughter is a much more lonely journey and you miss out on that companionship that the mother-daughter relationship brings.
    Everywhere i go i see mums with their girls...it makes me so sad sometimes and i feel the loss already!! I have had two dreams of having a girl but one of a boy so of course because i am feeling so negative i focus on the boy one :-(
    I am so grateful having this forum to talk and swayed for a long time before getting pregnant on this baby..it was tough and i was very thin...i would do it forever if i could just get a girl!! It would be worth it :-)
    Best of luck to you and i think its a super good sign you got all girl guesses- it seems these guesses are quite accurate!
    Xxx

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck to you!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kate u got nothing to worry about.. I bet thats a girl ur baking!!! Goodluck
    Mummy to 2010, 2011 and expecting my in January

Thank you Gender Dreaming

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tic kers][/url

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girls, i think im gonna have some time out from the inet to avoid obsessing x capegrace i hope you get your girl xx

3 1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cape grace View Post
    Hi. I am feeling very similar! I had a scan at 11 weeks but got no photo and could see no nub or bumps to report on so i find myself looking at pics on the net to compare!! Driving myself mad! The fear i feel sometimes is actually overwhelming and for the most part my feelings are negative and thats just not even my personality!! I am not finding out at 20 weeks as feel i would not cope well if i hear boy...need to prolong it as long as i can and get my head in a better space. Please...dont misunderstand...i love my two boys more than i can say but i honestly believe life without a daughter is a much more lonely journey and you miss out on that companionship that the mother-daughter relationship brings.
    Everywhere i go i see mums with their girls...it makes me so sad sometimes and i feel the loss already!! I have had two dreams of having a girl but one of a boy so of course because i am feeling so negative i focus on the boy one :-(
    I am so grateful having this forum to talk and swayed for a long time before getting pregnant on this baby..it was tough and i was very thin...i would do it forever if i could just get a girl!! It would be worth it :-)
    Best of luck to you and i think its a super good sign you got all girl guesses- it seems these guesses are quite accurate!
    Xxx
    What a great way of describing it! Life without a daughter would be alot more lonely journey xoxo. One of the deep reasons I really want one. Some in the family in which we 'get' eachother.

Goodluck to you Kate
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huds are we due the same day?? Jan 2nd??

3 1

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by katewantsagirl View Post
    Huds are we due the same day?? Jan 2nd??
    They changed mine to the 7th jan now. Feels like years away!
    Mummy to 2010, 2011 and expecting my in January

Thank you Gender Dreaming

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tic kers][/url

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So funny they changed me to then too but i changed myself back!

3 1