Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I Thank you all so so very much for your support & encouraging words, I really really appreciate it xxo

My father has never told me this, it was my mother who told me, I have often wondered why & I think she told me because she wanted me to know that she loved me no matter the gender, but then she throws in 'I always wanted 2 girls and 2 boys' I dont think she realises how hurtful this is, I just wish she never told me any of it. I know they love me, but they just dont realise the effect this has had on me, I dont have the courage to talk to them about it and even if I do they just wont get it.

My husband is very supportive, he always says to me, it doesnt matter what we have, I wish I could feel the same. Its just growing up knowing what I know has made it that much harder for me.

Those of you who are wondering my star sign, Im a Scorpio, its my children who are the Capricorn and Aquarius LOL

Im sorry for those of you who have had similar or hurtful comments been said to you by your parents, this is why I will never express these feelings to my girls, NEVER.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry for you =(
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, come hang out on the Blue threads with us, girl! We are all in the same boat wanting our little man after our much loved girls.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First off, Im very sorry that you have to deal with knowing your father felt that way at first. Secondly, Im in the same shoes as you. I have 2 little girls & am currently pregnant with baby #3, we dont know the gender yet, im 9 weeks so it will be sometime in July before we know. I want a boy really bad because this will be our last baby. But i know theres a good chance it can be another girl... it makes it hard tho because EVERYONE tells us "well this one just HAS to be a boy" I hate when things like that are said because I dont want to feel like a failure if we have a girl. I wanted my 2nd daughter to be a boy but now I couldnt imagine life without her & i know in the end ill feel the same way if this baby turns out to be a girl, Id just love to experience a little boy.
    April 2008, March 2010, December 2012

TTC #4 sometime the middle to end of 2013, we'll be SWAYING & PRAYING God sends us a

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12