Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamer View Post
    Hi I hope you get your girl! Im sure the boys will get used to the idea! It would certainly be a lovely family balance!
    I too would love another DD. I have a DS then a DD and most likely we'll have only one more child (though 2 of each is my perfect family! think that might be pushing my luck though!!) I feel a bit guilty as with one of each Im showing a preference when I wish for a DD but she's the youngest so part of it is wishing for the closest in age to be the same gender. I feel incredibly lucky my sway for DD worked as I had such a strong desire for a girl since before I had children. I LOVE my DS as well of course and would be ok with another boy as its different this time but still think we'll sway girl in early summer when we start trying. Did you sway for your DD? Do you feel confident it'll work again?!
    Would never have written this on IG! (I've been there almost daily for nearly 3 years but a bit shy about posting so im sure I wont be remembered!! Delighted to be here!) Its great to have this gender desire section as it seems a bit better to post here about wishing for another DG.
    Fingers crossed for us all!!
    I don't know if I answered your question or not. I did sway with my dd. All I did was a cut off as it's all I knew about. I don't know if I feel confident that I will have another dd. I would say probably no. I tend to make boys...LOL I'm going to give it my best shot, though!
    Mommy to 5 beautiful children and 3 angels in heaven

(13 years old)
    (11 years old)
    (8 years old)
    (6 years old)
    (22 months)

Expecting AGAIN!! Due May 2016. Will it be or ??

3/11 at 7 weeks
    6/11 at 7 weeks
    11/8/11 @ 18 weeks of pregnancy. Our angel

Our family is complete

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have two girls and one boy! and I really want another boy! I can understand ..I hope you get another princess ..good luck.
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123