Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do you cope?

I have been browsing this forum all day, posted in ultra sound gender section earlier,
    the more I look at my scan pic and the skull theory everything says boy, my body is screaming at me its a boy, I want a girl so badly, so does my husband,
    we have a private gender scan on 11th december, a part of me doesn't want to go as I feel I will be wasting my money if its a boy, hubby has already said he will wait in the waiting room so I find out first, then tell him after
    I hate myself for feeling like this, I love my 2 boys already and I do have a 4 yr old daughter so I know I am lucky, but I so badly wanted a girl this time round

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please don't have any false hope or despair over "feeling" that it's a boy - I felt very strongly my DS 3 was a girl and he's the most "BOY" boy that I have. Intuition does not tell you gender. And skull guesses are only 50-50.

I hope you hear girl!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Please don't have any false hope or despair over "feeling" that it's a boy - I felt very strongly my DS 3 was a girl and he's the most "BOY" boy that I have. Intuition does not tell you gender. And skull guesses are only 50-50.

I hope you hear girl!
    thank you, I hope your right! I compared some scan pics earlier on the skull theory and to be honest i think I am just even more confused now!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post

I hope you hear girl!
    thank you, I hope your right! I compared some scan pics earlier on the skull theory and to be honest i think I am just even more confused now!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope you hear 'girl". Did you sway?
    Atomic is right about 'gut feeling', I was 10000% sure DD1 was a boy
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't looked at your pics but from what I have read there really isn't any basis for the skull theory because the changes that take place that differentiate the male and female skull happen during puberty. I hope you hear girl but I know exactly how you feel. I'm pregnant too and I have such a strong feeling it is a boy (hoping for girl) that I've basically written off having a girl. I'm so convinced I'm not even going to entertain the thought of it being a girl because I don't want to get my hopes up. This has actually helped me. I've gotten into the mindset that it's a boy so much that I am starting to get over any disappointment I would have if it were boy. I've been looking at boys names, boy clothes and DH and I have been referring to the baby as "him". If it is not a boy it would be a delightful shock but if it is I feel like I will probably be over my disappointment by the time we find out because I will have pretty much accepted having a boy. Sounds silly but this is something that has helped me.