Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Getting nervous about finding out gender

Im pushing closer to 13weeks witb baby #3. With my first daughter I felt right off she was a girl & my second daughter I felt she was a boy...this time I feel like its a girl. The heartrate has been 175. We will find out in July the gender of the baby, & whether its a boy or a girl..this will be our last..so we really want a boy. But the closer i get to finding out, the more nervous i get. I wouldnt be angry if I got another girl, just sad that i would never experience having a son. I want to know the gender so badly, but yet im so nervous about knowing!! Anyone else ever feel this way???
    April 2008, March 2010, December 2012

TTC #4 sometime the middle to end of 2013, we'll be SWAYING & PRAYING God sends us a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that's totally natural. I always get nervous to find out! FX for a boy for you!
    Now SIXbabies!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Completely normal!

Did you sway this time?
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, TXMommy, I was the same with both my pregnancies ... DD1 I just knew she was a girl, and DD2 I thought surely was a boy (my pregnancies were SO different!) but obviously not. With DC3 I plan to not find out mostly b/c I'll be too nervous to hear girl; at least if I hear girl at birth I will get to hold that sweet baby, and that will help. Also, DH wanted surprises all along and I always made us find out, so for #3 I'll let him have that surprise he's always wanted... but I will TOTALLY nub-sess!!

FX for you!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I felt the same with my two daughters as well. I'm not even pregnant yet, or even TTC at the moment but I'm already nervous to find out what the next baby will be!
    DW: 30
    DH: 32

2008 2010 2013

Cycle #1- HRC November 2014
    5 normal XX and 1 normal XY
    Transferred 1 XY HB BB- BFP!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey there Tex! Aw, I'd be right there with you....we were only a few days apart if I remember. I TOTALLY know how you feel, I am in the same boat- well, will be when we get pg again- and all I can say is just try to mentally prepare yourself to be ok with either as best you can. What has helped me tremendously is putting things in perspective and realizing that any healthy baby, boy or girl, is an absolute GIFT. Since struggling with m/c and reading tons of stuff on infertility and the "world" I'm in right now, my mindset has turned to just wanting a healthy baby, and a girl is more than welcome. I've even started envisioning us with another girl and seeing us all happy, thinking about all of the amazing times we would have with our 3 girls, how sweet it would really be. I already have a name picked out for her, although I don't know what my son's name would be! I don't know if that helps, and it is totally normal to be nervous when you are in our positions with 2 of one gender and the last one on the way. I'll be KFX that it's your little man though!!!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies!! Its good to know im not alone in feeling this way!!

LolainLove,

When I first got pregnant I was just 100% wanting a boy, i didnt even want to THINK girl. But, now that finding out is getting closer & closer...ive had lots of time to think about having 3 girls. When I was pregnant with my first, I just knew she was a girl & i really didnt care what the gender was I just wanted the baby, she was a girl & i was thrilled. With my second I just KNEW she was a boy, & i really wanted a boy..& ill admit when i first heard GIRL i was a tad disappointed but i quickly got over that...& now i couldnt imagine my life without my second daughter. So i know ultimately I will feel the same way if #3 turns out to be a girl too. A little saddened to know Ill never get to have my little boy, but once baby girl gets here, Ill never know how I ever lived with out her, just like i feel about my 2 daughters now I go back to the doctor one week from today & we are going to discuss when ill be having my ultrasound. Very nervous, but anxious...just ready to know!! Thanks for all the support, will keep everyone posted as to when i will be finding out & if its blue or pink when I do know!
    April 2008, March 2010, December 2012

TTC #4 sometime the middle to end of 2013, we'll be SWAYING & PRAYING God sends us a

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    wishing you the best of luck and lots of blue baby dust your way. I'll be in the same boat as you when I get pregnant with my third, I already have two girls aswell. I can imagine how nervous you must be feeling. Lots of hugs for you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TX, I felt the SAME exact way, like identically, when we were having the girls. Just keep your heart and spirits lifted no matter what, and FX your baby is a healthy little bean! Keep us updated!!!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!