Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What an absolute dick of a man. Who speaks like that when he himself has sons. He sounds very strange and a bit obsessive over his daughter. I find it really annoying when people say they have the perfect family when they have a boy and a girl. I think having 2 of the same is wonderful for the kids. Most boys want a brother and girls want a sister so to who is it perfect for. A perfect family is a happy one no matter what the makeup.

Stupid people are not worth been around. I would never want to see that person again and I would still be stewing over it because it's just the most thoughtless thing anyone could say. I have distanced myself from a friend that always has digs at me for not having a girl. Can't handle it anymore.

Arhhhh what an asshole he has me angry and I don't know him from a bar of soap.

Send an email to his wife and say you know what I have been thinking about dinner the other night and what your dumb ass husband said has really pissed me off. My kids are not smelly, dirty or any of the things he said.

I think there is some deep lying issue with this idiot.
    Mum to 3 lovely boys. 4HT cycles. Onto swaying.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just to add is his wife an idiot as well.
    Mum to 3 lovely boys. 4HT cycles. Onto swaying.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I probably would've said something like, Well bad behavior is probably from your bad parenting. Haha. And then leave. Who has time for people like that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[2] healthy baby boy born in 2011
    [21 weeks] Nov. 2012 Went for a scan at 20 weeks, baby measured 17+6, came back for a follow up scan and baby had passed away. Lots of testing, no answers.
    Moving on without my son's brother. Starting our HT journey in 2014.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3boys & hotdogsz are both right...I would not be able to let this rest, it would eat me up inside. I say you write the jerk or his wife and say what 3boys said...and I would also add how incredibly happy you are with your boys and how much they complete your life. DON'T let them know you want a girl, it gives them power over you to hurt you.
    Then, stay away!! Don't give them the opportunity to hurt you or your boys. They WANT the opportunity to do that, people like this feed off of this kind of stuff. They are parasites.
    Mommy to

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My boys don't destroy anything and I have 4. It has to do with parenting. I am on the East coast. I heard a few comments, but not that bad. Here I notice before and even after I had my daughter there are many people with 3 kids of the same sex. I feel so sorry for those twin boys. They better change there tune quick or those boys are going to have psychological issues.
    Mom of and born July 18th 2013.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Comments like that have nothing to do with you and your boys, so don't waste another second taking it personally! Whenever someone makes comments like that it just makes me feel sorry for them and especially for their children. How miserable for them to have that attitude towards their own kids and how miserable for those kids, both the boys AND the girl, to be raised by parents with that kind of attitude.
    2006, 2008, 2011, HT 2012

Cycle #1 @ HRC, March 2012: Pretesting FSH 5.7, AMH 2, AFC 19. 7 eggs retrieved, 6 fertilized & to GSN, 2 normal XY, 1 normal XX. Transferred 1XX. 1st beta 9 5dp5dt, 2nd beta 777 12dp5dt, 3rd beta 2823 15dp5dt. 124 at 6w6d (2 large SCHs seen). DD born 3 days overdue - December 2012.

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Uhm so basically he was talking about himself? In his childhood he was a boy too right? How stupid some people.....

Really they have no brain and basically they insolt you but also all the families who have boys. I wouldn't waist my time with them for sure! You deserve real friends who loves and respects you and your family.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG! I can't believe a Dad would say that about his own children!

I know how you feel though about people thinking boys are second best to girls. When we found out our kids were boys, even family members were cross with us, my mum even saying, "you could have at least gotten pregnant with girls". And we always get "oh, you poor things" when we tell people we have six boys.

As much as we want a girl to add to our family, I don't see my boys as second prize and love them all to bits! They're cuddly, affectionate and gorgeous! All kids are messy and noisy! They're kids!!

Sending you some blue baby dust! xx
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You know what as much as it would eat at me, I wouldn't say anything for fear of coming across as protesting too much. I was recently sat at a table at the coffee morning our church runs, with 4 other mums, all of which have 1 daughter and all had the same opinion. Now they have their girl it would be nice to have a boy but if they had a second girl they wouldn't mind, but if they'd have had a boy first they would have been desperate for a girl. I didn't say a word. I was angry with myself after that I hadn't stuck up for myself but I also thought that if I had said it they'd have thought I was covering and that I really did want a girl.
    It does upset me though that such value is placed on girls and I almost don't want a girl because people will say "you got your girl at last you can stop now" and devalue my boys as if they are second best, and only here because I failed to get a girl.

I know that there are lots of mums on here who really want boys and that get the same response to all girls as we do to all boys. But my experience has been that a good deal of women find it easier to accept all girls than all boys.
    I must say though that I'm happy with my boys, I always wanted a couple of boys first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Feb 2006 Oct 2007 March 2010 Oct 2013

Hoping the future holds a for us......

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with you that all girls is more widely accepted than all boys. I see it all the time.

I can't believe I haven't seen this post til now. Even though it's months later I just wanted to say what a dick that dad is. I feel just awful for those boys.

These children should never be the target of anger or resentment. It isn't their faults! I want a girl so very very badly but if I have a fourth boy...I will love him. I will cry and scream over the loss of never having a daughter but it isn't his fault and I will NEVER resent him or love him any less. All these children did was be born and all they ask is to be loved. I don't understand how that is hard for some people. If you can't handle not getting what you want, exactly how you want it then maybe you shouldn't have kids.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast